Death Note - The Ghost Of Corporate Future

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Dark Confusion
Org Profile

Post by Dark Confusion » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:34 am

SunMoonAndSpoon wrote:
hydrax wrote:L didn't die in the movie for one reason. They didn't want to make a third movie and include Mello and Near. So they had L...
Spoiler :
take Light down...and Ryuk kill light (which will also happen in the anime)
Mmm...there is a third one, actually, but it's all about L.

And Dark Confusion, that's probably a good idea. I used to watch them all the time, but now I don't so much anymore. I should do so more often. I do do the exporting thing--with this one I made three different versions, and the one you saw was the one with the least orphan frames, but there were some I absolutely could not get rid of. Seriously, some of them were from the beginning of the episode when the clip was from the end. I have no idea how they got there. I understand if it's an extra bit attached to the clip, but this wasn't. I really don't know what was happening.
Alright; a bit off topic; what is there a third one of? *so confused*

Anyhow;
sometimes the orphan frames doesn't appear in the ... the... what the hell is it called? The place you put all your clips together. Storyboard or something... Yeah. ^^; Usually it shows you the first frame of that certain clip, BUT sometimes, WMM likes to be a biatch and just not take that frame, and instead show the frame you're looking for instead of the orphan one. Either that, or it just shows you a few frames into the clip.

Which is why its so important to export the video approximately with every ten seconds you have completed in the vid. And then you must carefully take it away, so you dont notice it when you're at the end of the AMV or something.

There's really no other way with WMM.

So you *can* get rid of them, no problemo. But its a pain is the a§§ with some of the frames.

SunMoonAndSpoon
Org Profile

Post by SunMoonAndSpoon » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:05 am

Okay, thanks for that information, Dark Confusion. You've been really helpful.

Also, I was referring to what the person who I quoted was talking about--there's a third Death Note movie.

Dark Confusion
Org Profile

Post by Dark Confusion » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:04 pm

SunMoonAndSpoon wrote:Okay, thanks for that information, Dark Confusion. You've been really helpful.

Also, I was referring to what the person who I quoted was talking about--there's a third Death Note movie.
No problemo.

And there is no third. Impossible. It ends with the second one. >.> State site that carries this info because what you're saying is really...insane

It ended already. What more is there to it? O.o

SunMoonAndSpoon
Org Profile

Post by SunMoonAndSpoon » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:33 pm

Well I'm not 100% sure that there is one, but I hear about it constantly. Maybe it's just a rumor that caught on pretty quickly. It's not supposed to be about the main story, it's supposed to be about L's past. I assume it's loosely based on the novel? Also, from what I hear it's being produced by a different company.

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:14 pm

"A spin-off film, featuring L as the main character, is currently in pre-production. The film, tentatively entitled "L", will be directed by Ring director Hideo Nakata and set in the United States, and is scheduled to be released in 2008. Production is set to commence in August."

But do you really believe wikipedia?
"He's happy because he's insane."

Dark Confusion
Org Profile

Post by Dark Confusion » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:32 pm

OMG!! *goes hyperly crazed*

I have yet to hear this rumour before, and if it came true that'd be so awesome! If ANN states this later on, its a deal. Then it has to be true :D

*hopes ANN will state this to be true in an announcement*

Thanks guys for telling me ^^ L was my fav character you see

pat_hulse
Org Profile

Post by pat_hulse » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm

While I'm glad someone made a Regina Spektor AMV, I don't think I'll get this simply because I don't see how the song and the anime fit at all. Sorry. But you have good taste in anime and music!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”