New Cowboy Bebop AMV - My first one!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Cowboy Bebop AMV - My first one!

Postby Kiala » Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:02 am

Alright.. I might as well join in on the my first video list ;>

So anyway.. here it is.. The Cowboy Bebop movie, Knockin on Heaven's Door, put to Filter's Hey Man Nice shot. Done entirely in Premiere 6 (except for the intro, which is rendered in 3D Studio MAX 3)

http://www.chameleon.net/kiala/amvs/Cow ... hot-LQ.avi
Enjoy!

-Kiala
Kiala

Postby Alan Chazar » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:29 am

very nicely done. keep up the good work. do you know where a good place to post videos is? I have made several, but don't know how to get them out to the people through any way except Kazza and that is too fucking slow. email me at hanBash@aol.com if ya know a good place K? and once again i loved the vid
I am the great Alan Chazar, Knight and general ladies man. Do not piss me off or I will fuck with you. self improvement is masturbation... self destruction. The things you own end up owning you. god is in his heaven and all is right in the world.
Alan Chazar

Postby Alan Chazar » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:32 am

very nicely done. keep up the good work. do you know where a good place to post videos is? I have made several, but don't know how to get them out to the people through any way except Kazza and that is too fucking slow. email me at hanBash@aol.com if ya know a good place K? and once again i loved the vid
I am the great Alan Chazar, Knight and general ladies man. Do not piss me off or I will fuck with you. self improvement is masturbation... self destruction. The things you own end up owning you. god is in his heaven and all is right in the world.
Alan Chazar

Postby Kiala » Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:30 pm

Well I just run my own server and host em there ;> Costs me $60 a month to do, but it's worth it for all the other cool stuff I can stick up =>
Kiala

Return to AMV Announcements