It's that time again: A Gundam Christmas

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:44 pm

Luke Valentine wrote:Haha. Even an arrogant "elitist" like me makes the occassional mistake. If life's taught me anything, it's to admit when I've made a mistake. Even arrogant "elistists" like me have to swallow their pride sometimes. I thought this was AMV General. Sorry about that. See? I'm not such a disagreeable guy. :wink:

I never said you were, just that in this instance it may have not been the best time or place to do what you did. But no worries. :D
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"
JustAnOrdinaryPanda

Postby Gottaname » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:48 pm

Back to the meaning of this post guys, to review the AMV?
Gottaname

Postby JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:50 pm

Gottaname wrote:Back to the meaning of this post guys, to review the AMV?

Easy, easy, I'm on a 56k at the moment here. You'll need to give me a wee while. :wink:
ImageImage
JustAnOrdinaryPanda

Postby CArnesen » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:52 pm

I think that this might call for the Flame Template...
CArnesen

Postby JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:55 pm

CArnesen wrote:I think that this might call for the Flame Template...

Why bother now? The situation is pretty much resolved. It might call for requesting the mods to remove the unpleasantness from Wildfires AMV thread and not making it worse. :?
ImageImage
JustAnOrdinaryPanda

Postby Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:12 pm

ok, i had to take imesh off for a lil to try and upload the amv to a web-site and to play a counter-strike match. its back up now, and I would appreciate it if you downloaded it. Thanks for your patience
Wildfire2k2

Postby EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:35 pm

Hey, Luke Valentine, this thread was established to promote Wildfire2k2 video, not to provide you a soap box upon which you can demonstrate what a dumbass you are.

If you want to do that, go to the off topic forums.
EarthCurrent

Postby RadicalEd0 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:58 pm

earth, its over :\
let us be jolly and move on
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK
RadicalEd0

Postby Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:58 pm

Hey, Jackass with the gay Cat avatar. We resolved this already, you're a little late to make yourself look better infront of everyone else. I admitted I was wrong, and that this was a misunderstanding. Stop being a suck up jackass and go post about "how much of a dumbass" I am in the Off Topic forum. Oh, and by the way, congratulations, you just made the list. :wink:
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.
Luke Valentine

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:35 pm

Whatever, shit happens. But in the future when someone makes a thread publisizing their video don't go in and directly bash the concept... At least watch the video first... :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby Jebadia » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:49 pm

blah blah blah, shut the hell up already and watch the guy's friggin video already!
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:50 pm

JUST A NOTE: for the benefit of everyone else i downloaded and installed kazaa... look there now. Its probably easier for you all
Wildfire2k2

Postby EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:54 pm

Wildfire2k2 wrote:JUST A NOTE: for the benefit of everyone else i downloaded and installed kazaa... look there now. Its probably easier for you all

Sorry to say this but I don't run P2P progs on my computer, bowever, I'll link this thread and your video to my HOLIDAY AMV thread in the General AMV forum so you get some additional attention.
EarthCurrent

Postby Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:14 pm

Thanks a lot. Eventually I'll have a site working (looking at lycos.co.uk right now. 50mb free space), but until then im kinda stuck. On a side note, is there a tutorial for how to set up a file to work on kazaa? I've got it in the right folder and i think i have the keywords right but im not sure. Any suggestions?
Wildfire2k2

Postby Kamoc » Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:20 am

Kamoc

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements