Get Even Higher/The Anime Crossover Project

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
CArnesen
Org Profile

Post by CArnesen » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:53 am

Just when I thought the AMV community couldn't get any worse, a creator showed his latest AMV at club last night... It is so bad that I can't help but offer to waste some bandwidth so that others could download and experience this horrible AMV. :wink:

The creator told me that he doesn't regularly visit a-m-v.org, but will hopefully get on in the next week or so to post a page so that people can leave official opinions. Till then feel free to leave your comments in this thread.
--Chris ^_^

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:13 pm

For everyone: That file uses DivX. Just thought you'd like to know. I hate clicking things just to find out Windows Media Player is useless when I've already waited. . .

. . . Anyway, Expect another reply soon. . . Downloading it now.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

CArnesen
Org Profile

Post by CArnesen » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:38 pm

SQ wrote:For everyone: That file uses DivX. Just thought you'd like to know. I hate clicking things just to find out Windows Media Player is useless when I've already waited. . .
Actually, I use Windows Media Player to play all DivX and XviD files and they play back just fine... You might want to check your drivers.

Also, for people who are wondering, the file is 33.8 MB and was encoded using DivX 5.02. I highly suggest Right-Clicking the link and selecting Save As... in order to download the AMV.

Thanks!

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:44 am

ummm, that was soooo fucked up!!!

dont think this guy had heard of the word concept b/c this made no fucking scense at all!!!!! man, that was screwed up
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

Brolli411
Org Profile

Post by Brolli411 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:17 am

Hey, I think it was pretty good, editing wise. May not have had much of a story line excepts for utter chaos, but the editing was pretty good.
<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... 61">Member Profile</a>

"You just saved the entire world from a near-death destruction, how do you feel?"
"I'm going to Disney Land!"
"That's right, Disney Land, you heard it here first folks."

MPEG2Source("C:/<A HREF="http://animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/">Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a></a>")

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:40 pm

C'mon, it wasn't that bad at all. Give him plus points for originality, and his own animation. The graphics were kind of bad, the humor not really funny, but everything else was cool.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:38 am

I'm...uhh...speechless, I guess.

:shock: :? :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhh, it was very strange and cheesy, yet still funny, in a strange, cheesy sort of way...
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:12 am

Couldn't that technically be classified as a MAD?
I'm out...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”