Fruits Basket AMV: A Better Son/Daughter

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SunMoonAndSpoon
Org Profile

Fruits Basket AMV: A Better Son/Daughter

Post by SunMoonAndSpoon » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:34 am

Hi guys, here's another one of my attempts...it's not my most recent one, I'm putting them up one by one and this one was made about a month ago, but yeah. It's about Yuki and Tohru and it uses the song A Better Son/Daughter by Rilo Kiley. Check it out and tell me your thoughts!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=141973

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 am

/me gets?

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:52 pm

Hmm.. Fruits Basket has a lot of hurtful memories for me, so I'll have to check this out.

EDIT -

Are my speakers broken, or was there some funky audio coming out of this? Video quality needs some work, and obvious lip flap needs to be fixed. Fix the audio (if it was fine, and my speakers have blown, I apologize), with all of that, and it would have been decent. 3/5

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:07 am

Eh, Tohru and Yuki seems way too predictable for a vid.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:08 am

Cornwiggle wrote:Eh, Tohru and Kyo seems way too predictable for a vid.
fix'd

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:10 am

JaddziaDax wrote:
Cornwiggle wrote:Eh, Tohru and Kyo seems way too predictable for a vid.
fix'd
Someone needs to make a profile on Shigure or Hatori or something good like that. A Fruits Basket vid can be much more than just romance all the time.

SunMoonAndSpoon
Org Profile

Post by SunMoonAndSpoon » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:07 pm

Well I've made ones about other characters, too. Actually this is the only one I've made about these guys. And there are plenty of other AMVs I've seen about the other characters.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:09 pm

SunMoonAndSpoon wrote:Well I've made ones about other characters, too. Actually this is the only one I've made about these guys. And there are plenty of other AMVs I've seen about the other characters.
dont stress i pointed out lots of them to him in pm O:

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:10 pm

Cornwiggle wrote:Someone needs to make a profile on Shigure or Hatori or something good like that. A Fruits Basket vid can be much more than just romance all the time.
Most of the other characters get very little screen time. Have you ever tried to make a video about a character with <1 episodes' worth of screen time total? It's pain. Not impossible, but it explains the scarcity of good ones.

SunMoonAndSpoon
Org Profile

Post by SunMoonAndSpoon » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:16 pm

Mmm, it is really difficult. As you can probably see by my icon, my favorite character is Akito...he doesn't get a lot of screen time, though, so I tend to focus fanfics on him rather than AMVs.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”