HIGHER QUALITY AVE MARIA VID--Now Available.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

HIGHER QUALITY AVE MARIA VID--Now Available.

Postby EarthCurrent » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:19 pm

After much nashing of teeth I have given up on TMPEGEnc, and decided to try compressing my Ave Maria Video in XviD. The result, is MUCH better than the old dark scary MPEG1 file I initially rushed out for people.

There are a few slight changes to this video, as well, notably the reduction of the amount haloing I had going on in the early part of the video.

This is a slow, slightly sad holiday video. It might not suit everyone's tastes, but I've gotten enough praise to recommend it to people to check out.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12292

If you reviewed my old MPEG1 version of this video and would like to check out this new version, I would much appreciate it, especially if it might make you reconsider changing your score on video quality. I ain't expecting 9s, but I feel you will see a notable improvement.
EarthCurrent

Postby Tom the Fish » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:04 pm

Getting a broken link message :( I'll gladly update the vid quality score if I see an improvement :)

Tom
Tom the Fish

Postby EarthCurrent » Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:45 pm

Tom the Fish wrote:Getting a broken link message :( I'll gladly update the vid quality score if I see an improvement :)

Tom

Sorry, forgot to put the extention on the file...

.avi

anyway, it is fixxed now and can be downloaded.

Tanks

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
EarthCurrent

*Cry*

Postby saturnine1979 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:55 pm

:( Omg *cry* that was so *cry* sad. I loved it *cry*. Did they die in the end? *cry* Damn, good vid. *cry* *wipes tears from eyes* . Imma go watch it again. :(
"real gangster ass ni**ers dont run for shit
Because real gangster ass ni**ers cant run fast "

"It's what you take that makes it right"
saturnine1979

Re: *Cry*

Postby EarthCurrent » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:25 am

saturnine1979 wrote::( Omg *cry* that was so *cry* sad. I loved it *cry*. Did they die in the end? *cry* Damn, good vid. *cry* *wipes tears from eyes* . Imma go watch it again. :(

Don't just cry!

WRITE ME A REVIEW!!!

And yes, they die, they freeze to death... :cry:
When they are found in the morning the townsfolk were too sad to seperate Nello and Patreche so they buried them together. :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
EarthCurrent

Return to AMV Announcements