The Happiest Video on Earth

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
niji tsuki
Org Profile

The Happiest Video on Earth

Post by niji tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:16 am

:!: It's time, ladies and gentlemen! The Disney Tribute has been released! Just click on my banner in my signature and you're on your way to watching the Happiest Video on Earth! :D

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:41 am

didn't make it through the whole thing. the editing was lazy
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

bishounenaddict
Org Profile

Post by bishounenaddict » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:57 pm

Minion wrote:didn't make it through the whole thing. the editing was lazy
Don't be a bunghole, Beavis! She was probaly tired from waiting for videos from 6 months. I'd be. I don't have that kind of attention span...wait, what're we talking about?...Oh yeah. It was still good anyway. You can't judgea book by it's video quality...er, sumtin like that. You know what I mean
WTF, over.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:01 pm

bishounenaddict wrote:
Minion wrote:didn't make it through the whole thing. the editing was lazy
Don't be a bunghole, Beavis! She was probaly tired from waiting for videos from 6 months. I'd be. I don't have that kind of attention span...wait, what're we talking about?...Oh yeah. It was still good anyway. You can't judgea book by it's video quality...er, sumtin like that. You know what I mean
I see....everyone with the little yellow doo in the avatars is in the same "group".

He didn't like it, so what?

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:43 pm

the guys thumb in cornboy's avatar looks like a retarded horn comming from the guys head... it took me till yesterday to realize it was the guy's thumb O.o

phntmphnx
Org Profile

Was pretty good

Post by phntmphnx » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:26 pm

I liked it. Tho I must admit I watch to much disney movies. :lol:

Very imaginative.
I'm far from knowing all the technical stuff that some might see wrong or right but I liked it.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:22 am

JaddziaDax wrote:the guys thumb in cornboy's avatar looks like a retarded horn comming from the guys head... it took me till yesterday to realize it was the guy's thumb O.o
And here I thought it was a tumor .... :oops:

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:48 am

JaddziaDax wrote:the guys thumb in cornboy's avatar looks like a retarded horn comming from the guys head... it took me till yesterday to realize it was the guy's thumb O.o

It really doesn't. :wink:

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:28 am

Just finished watching this and while a few segments had me a little bored, the Kuzco section was awesome!

Some of the choice of songs were a little.. obscure, but good nonetheless. I liked. ;)

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:06 pm

i just got some long PM from the editor, begging me to edit my post, and write what i liked about it.

/not amused by this either
/won't copy/paste, unless you keep bugging me
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”