Dragon Ball X Productions

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:58 pm

I agree, my intro and close were poorly written.

But then again, take a look at the types of fans this generates. "xTrunkZx"

:roll: Remove the X's, no one thinks they're cool, and the Z.....I'm gonna bite my tounge on that one.
Luke Valentine

Postby xTrunkZx » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:01 pm

lol, i like to stick with things and i've had this name since i was 13 back when i had started dbzz3.com (back when i was one of "those" fans) but ya kno its not that interesting anymore, but the name stays... for the moment
xTrunkZx

Postby Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:02 pm

That's understandable dude. Hey, as long as someone's got a legitamite reason, every name is acceptable. Thanks for clarifying that, sorry about the insult.
Luke Valentine

Postby JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:04 pm

See? Now isn't it all better if we all get along? :D
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"
JustAnOrdinaryPanda

Postby RadicalEd0 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:06 pm

the zero at the end of my name is SO TEH COOL
IT IS
:O

really.. some loser had radicaled when I tried to sign up
too bad I cant just change my name to Tab :\
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK
RadicalEd0

Postby xTrunkZx » Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:51 pm

yes yes it is
xTrunkZx

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:55 pm

And then there's my name... this 4 year old peice of shit... I really should change it sometime. Anyways, people give dbz too much shit. It's not the show's fault that the fans are such shit heads, its FUNimations! If you read the manga (which is much cooler) you'll like it better.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:55 pm

"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby §_Akuma_§ » Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:52 am

Super Saiyin Goku wrote:Nice to know you old has beens are really willing and able to give a new person a shot at kicking your asses. Whats wrong afraid someone like me a "newbie" as you put it might have a chance at making a bigger and and I mean AND a better video then you low rank stupid crack babies can make. So next time you open your mouth I suggest you think before you speak because you never know there is always someone better then you are. And I am sure I am better then you and making vids AND also at thinking before I speak, you f$%^&'in has beens.

out of all of your father's sperm's.......YOU HAD TO BE THE FASTEST?!?!

geez, what the hell was god thinking to create you? i bet hes slapping himself now! (just for the record, im not a bible thumper and i dont go to church ^_^)
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>
§_Akuma_§

Postby Cypherman » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:18 am

Lol you guys are harsh :?
Cypherman

Postby JustAnOrdinaryPanda » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:02 pm

§_Akuma_§ wrote:
Super Saiyin Goku wrote:Nice to know you old has beens are really willing and able to give a new person a shot at kicking your asses. Whats wrong afraid someone like me a "newbie" as you put it might have a chance at making a bigger and and I mean AND a better video then you low rank stupid crack babies can make. So next time you open your mouth I suggest you think before you speak because you never know there is always someone better then you are. And I am sure I am better then you and making vids AND also at thinking before I speak, you f$%^&'in has beens.

out of all of your father's sperm's.......YOU HAD TO BE THE FASTEST?!?!

geez, what the hell was god thinking to create you? i bet hes slapping himself now! (just for the record, im not a bible thumper and i dont go to church ^_^)

Geez, he's already apologised, give him a break.
ImageImage
"We can post it on the internet!"
"No, we need to reach people who's opinions actually matter!"
JustAnOrdinaryPanda

Postby Rozard » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:30 pm

xTrunkZx wrote:
Super Saiyin Goku wrote: I suggest you think before you speak because you never know there is always someone better then you are.

yes... but that person is not you

No, it's AbsoluteDestiny :)
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby §_Akuma_§ » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:47 pm

heheh so true Roz ^_^
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>
§_Akuma_§

Postby xTrunkZx » Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:19 pm

yea, AD is way better then me... *cough* hehe j/k don't kick my a-hole AD :D
xTrunkZx

Postby Luke Valentine » Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:44 pm

hahaha. That father's sperm comment was great Akuma. I agree, what force in the universe allows these morons to be created? Jesus, you'd expect to get a break every once in a while. But for every intelligent person born, 3 idiots are conceived. Sounds like we could use him as a safe sex ad. That'd stop teen pregnancy :roll:
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.
Luke Valentine

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements