Darkness Over Light 3: A Fate Devoured by Darkness

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:27 pm

Here it Is! :)
Hi Guys, after nearly half year since my last video, finally here I am back to the world of Editing..
I just have completed this project of mine, and I really hope you all guys you'll give a chance to it, giving a look around. :idea: :P

"Darkness Over Light" is, exactly, an Amv Saga. It will be composed by Five Chapters, plus a Final one
that will be an union of all the protagonists of it into one final video. A Fate Devoured by Darkness is the Third one.

Talking about footage, DOL (From now on we'll call it like this) it's done using the Anime "Naruto",
and all the chapters will follow this series. So, DOL isn't really original taking in consideration simply the anime used
and besides, I have to admit, that taking a look at the music of this third one, anyone who judge a video originality looking harshly his footage, maybe will be disappointed.. But I hope he/she'll give anyway a chance to it.

A Fate Devoured by Darkness:

This Third Chapter talks about Rock Lee, one of the Charachters I love the most in the Naruto Series, and that I bet have the saddest, struggling and darkest story of anyone else. So.. This is, without any doubt, the most saddest video of all the Saga.
I'll Repeat it again, this video has absolutely not an happy ending, I shall say the opposite.
You'll see that by yourselves, if you want. =)
In two words: This video talks about Unlimited Sadness, Struggling Sufference and once a light of hope appear,
it's destroyed and this time, definitively and once for all.

The story is completed telled by the Singer: Rock Lee; the Whole video is based upon this particular, that Rock Lee is singing. Lyrics play an absolutely important part in this video, as well as the same Lip Synch and, beware, the expressions that shows while doing it, that are a really important particular.
-------------
-------------
Sorry for the long introduction. ;) Anyway, I'm really happy to be here to announce this video here, today,
and I really hope you'll give a look at it, as well as I hope to hear any comment from you and that you'll Enjoy. :)

Link: Darkness Over Light 3: A Fate Devoured by Darkness
-Mike of the Desert
ImageImage

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:34 pm

omg first post me gets

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:57 pm

Nice video! I especially like the lipsync...

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:00 pm

OMG! Darkness Over The Light 3! Need to download! Downloading downloading... :amv: :amv:
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:51 pm

Oh, mio dio! Recentemente, ho guardato il tuo video! Ha molto emozione estremo. No importa che usa LP e Naruto perché il video é eccellente. L'unica problema che posso trovare é la compressione ma so che non é la sua colpa. Faremo DOL 4? :wink:
"He's happy because he's insane."

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:17 pm

Fuze wrote:Oh, mio dio! Recentemente, ho guardato il tuo video! Ha molto emozione estremo. No importa che usa LP e Naruto perché il video é eccellente. L'unica problema che posso trovare é la compressione ma so che non é la sua colpa. Faremo DOL 4? :wink:
First of all thanks a lot to everyone! :D
I really appreciate your comments, proud to know you liked it and that you enjoyed the lip. :)

Fuze, accidenti.. Sei diventato un drago con l'Italiano! :o
Bravissimo, grazie per i complimenti, davvero.
Per la compressione.. Bah, è sempre quello il problema principale di Internet,
DOL 4.. Sicuramente si farà, lo faremo senz'altro, ma fra un po' di tempo. :P
ImageImage

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:21 pm

interesting O.O

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:25 pm

LOL Grazie. XD Si, io aspetteró.
"He's happy because he's insane."

Aria Mournesong
Org Profile

Post by Aria Mournesong » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:57 pm

=O It's finally out. Yay!!!

I'm expecting you to have at least half of this video full of clips from Shippuuden! :lol:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:39 pm

Downloading now man, can't wait =D

...AAAAGH fuck....that was so fucking awesome dewd...I loved it, i will DEFINITELY be leaving an opinion soon. Aarfga, such great flow and timing, awesome lip sync, the effects were great...man, this is probably my favorite video right now.

Looks like im going to have to start giving my all in every video I do now if I even wanna begin to compare to you ;_;

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”