New DBZ Video with more non DBZ to come

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
where_next
Org Profile

New DBZ Video with more non DBZ to come

Post by where_next » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:07 am

Ok, i am fairly new to amv. I just got my first video up a few days ago. Its not the first video i have done but its the first i did using my new software. So i was learning to do use the software as i went along. I dont think its the best video i have done but i still think it is very good. Its done to we're not gonna take it by twisted sister and set to all majin buu clips...the z warriors whoop up on him hardcore. It is .rm format but the original file was a 73MB avi. and the source video is outrageously large(about 500MB an episode) so it is still not bad quality for a .rm. It features some great timing and edits and flows well with the song. In the near future i will be posting an Akira video and a Ninja Scroll video i have made as well.

where_next
Org Profile

bye the way

Post by where_next » Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:07 am

oh yeah, bye the way, just in case anyone is interested, my user name on here is wherenext with out the underscore if you would like to try to find my videos, also you can search for Where Next Productions to see my videos and my roomates.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”