More DBZ M.V.s

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

More DBZ M.V.s

Postby -ssj2gohan- » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:31 pm

Yes, I am back and I have made 2 more M.V.s. They are remakes of my older, much suckier Saiyans Last Resort and Saiyan Bodies. These are my first that I have actually used MY very own specail effects!! Go to http://www.dragonballextreme-z.com/MusicVideos to see them!
-ssj2gohan-

Postby tamashii » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:53 pm

MY very own specail effects!!

OMG really. Wow I'm so proud. J/K, well its nice to see your doing things right for a change, and keep at it :)
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby -ssj2gohan- » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:07 pm

Yeah, I AM sorry about the people I offended in my Vegeta vid. I should have know not to tell you guys and show off.
-ssj2gohan-

well it worth a try

Postby ayanami_soul » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:11 am

yo i'll check out ure vids when i get home...i'm at school right now...how come that new vid in the dbz battle royal doesn't work..EVER!!
I wanna see the rest of the competition..u know see what i'm up against..anyways about that whole taking vids from other ppls vids its cool as long as u learned from it
ayanami_soul

Postby -ssj2gohan- » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:52 am

Yeah, their bandwidth is WAY too low, I am at school too. I am going to upload their vid on my server so more people can download it like I was gonna do. Try again real soon.
-ssj2gohan-

Postby NicholasDWolfwood » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:02 pm

Do you mean my video? My bandwidth is fine. The reason why you may not be able to reach the server every once in a while is because the server is in Sweden (Care of Cyberg) and sometimes the server goes down.
NicholasDWolfwood

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:28 pm

Hey Gohan, while my hosting is down could you host my vid too? You can convert it to rm I guess...? plz?
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Return to AMV Announcements