Bastard ! - Devils Never Cry

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Bastard ! - Devils Never Cry

Post by Devil^Shin » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:03 am

info + amv = http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=131669

i finaly finish that amv i hope Bastard fans to like it and so, ENJOY and leave comment :P
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:34 pm

*dls because of the song*

Will post on it later. btw, the correct lyrics for DNC are here.

Untitled_Imade-DiR
Org Profile

Post by Untitled_Imade-DiR » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:17 am

awesome just one of your perfect amv`s,i like it the sync is ok the efekts are good but there is not much lypsing so that`s not a problem i like it :)

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:56 am

awsm devils. I had no idea what was going on for the most part, considering I haven't heard of the anime or the song, but it was awsm.
Under Construction

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:29 am

Melanchthon yeah i see difference between lyrics that i have and this that you have, ill try to find witch lyrics its real, 10x for your post

Untitled_Imade-DiR i'm glad you like it, about the lipsync, there is just one scene with lipsync i dont think it will be good to make more and more scenes with lipsync

8bit_samurai yeah its look very random at most scenes, i just fallow battles and series one after another, almost like in anime. I didnt want to make some great hyper story, just awesome blood boiling action, because of that some parts its random. I'm glad you like it

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:14 pm

It seems like a pretty decent action vid (I wouldn't even have recognised Bastard! footage before this, so don't ask me about the content) and I can see what you were doing with the synch, but there's one big problem -- the video consistently lags maybe half a second behind the audio. It's most noticeable during the lipsynch near the beginning and the quick cuts just before it. Did anyone else get this problem, and did you check the upload before confirming the vid?
ill try to find witch lyrics its real
That's Shawn McPherson's / Shootie HG's site I linked you to. I should hope they're the right lyrics. :P

KnX
Org Profile

Post by KnX » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 pm

Good job dude
nice effects decent sync and Dark Snider :twisted:
"Gol 6te vi eba mamata"

keep up the good work
I left u an op ;)
[img:f4eb524ba3]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1312/blahrs5.jpg[/img:f4eb524ba3]
[[b:f4eb524ba3]perfect © moon[/b:f4eb524ba3]][color=#8700d5:f4eb524ba3]spirit[/color:f4eb524ba3]

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:10 pm

Melanchthon wrote:the video consistently lags maybe half a second behind the audio.
ill try to find witch lyrics its real
That's Shawn McPherson's / Shootie HG's site I linked you to. I should hope they're the right lyrics. :P
Hmmm about the lags ... that is very strange because there is no problem when i watch or i ask couple of friends and no problem there too, maybe it is from your player or i dont know i use BSPlayer Pro and VLC and no prob.
I'll collate the lyrics from the site that you post with mine and with another one that i find in Devil May Cry 3 site and probably will change it in amv info. 10x for comments Melanchthon.

About you KnX i remember you like beta version much and i'm glad to know you like final version much more. Oh and the name is Dark Schneider, not Dark Snider :P

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:06 pm

As much as I love Bastard!, this video really does nothing for me. I especially disliked the "effects". I found the bordering just to be ugly and distracting.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:59 pm

Ileia wrote:As much as I love Bastard!, this video really does nothing for me. I especially disliked the "effects". I found the bordering just to be ugly and distracting.
its your opinion, 10x for comment

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”