Alternate Dimensions

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
requiett
Org Profile

Alternate Dimensions

Post by requiett » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:59 am

Taking far longer than I would have hoped, this MEP is finally available to the public in h264. The editors involved have all done outstanding jobs, and I thank them and you for all your patience. I would also like to extend thanks to Zarxrax for hooking me up with his keen h264 GUI, and Vlad for very promptly approving this video for local download.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:02 am

^ Win ^
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:23 am

@_@ pretties

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:32 am

Editors:
Requiett -
DCDeveloperX -
Tseng808 -
Decoy -
Nostromo -
Warheart -
Tyler -

Music:
* Yoko Kanno Inner Universe [DJ Jinnai Remix]
* Yoko Kanno Lithium Flower
With such amazingly good materials and casting, this may be quite an impressive MEP ...
/download asap

AphexTwin
Org Profile

Post by AphexTwin » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:25 am

chambeyc wrote:With such amazingly good materials and casting, this may be quite an impressive MEP ...
My point. Lots of people whose work I usually appreciate.
And I was not disappointed. A really nice MEP that might grow on me as I rewatch it.
Interesting GITS:SAC Op remix btw :)

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:08 am

gets=me. it's about god damned time :roll:
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:10 am

fuck, no time to watch now >.>
i'll watch and op this at work.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:19 am

This has to be the most trippy yet incredibly tight MEP I've seen. And not to mention very slick quality. Definetely enjoyed it.
ImageImage

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:07 am

Hehe, I have to say I'm very glad to see you decided to release it in h264 makes it look way better and the fixed timing is also a big plus. So it's a very good MEP taking into account what people we got. Btw. a general information I made my parts almost a year ago so don't bother with them not being as good as the could be nowadays. ;)

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:59 am

Oh snap!

This is what it's like to put an entire night's rave party into a syringe and then injected right into your veins... aderenaline to the max!

I'm stunned, I love this video... it just... built up, and up, AND UP!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”