"Best Metal Video" Connichi 2006 |:?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:48 am

Falconone wrote:Great job and good combination of anime and music.
Hehe, that's what I always start with. Glad you liked it. :)

General Note: I added the (complete) lyrics. ;)

ReXMaster
Org Profile

Post by ReXMaster » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:02 am

lol hey i forgot to post here sry well great vidoe i must say :P

[Kael]
Org Profile

Post by [Kael] » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:37 am

Sorry for the delay, but I see your amv now ^^

I like very much your work, impressive!
I keep on my hard disk ^^ :)

Thanks! ^^
My english is baaad >_< Sorry I do what I can ^^

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:42 pm

Thanks you two. :)

Streicher
Org Profile

Post by Streicher » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:08 pm

Nice done. For a somewhat random amv it has too little action sync for my tastes. Still fine, especially considering the limited amount of time editing. Worth watching.

The intro does not fit at all, as much as I love the music source. It creates a totally different mood that is needed/wanted for the actual amv.

Kragdrim
Org Profile

Post by Kragdrim » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:16 pm

Really a beautiful vid !

I love it :)

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:55 am

Really a great video ^^

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:26 am

Streicher wrote:Nice done. For a somewhat random amv it has too little action sync for my tastes. Still fine, especially considering the limited amount of time editing. Worth watching.
Yeah, to bad I wasn't able to work on the sceneselection a bit more, but I guess I'll make up for that with my next actionvideo. :)
Streicher wrote:The intro does not fit at all, as much as I love the music source. It creates a totally different mood that is needed/wanted for the actual amv.
Hehe, well I made the intro before I even knew what the AMV should look like since it was made months before the video itself. But still, it's just an intro. ;)
Kragdrim wrote:Really a beautiful vid !

I love it :)
yumi+chan wrote:Really a great video ^^
Thanks, I'm glad you both liked it.

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:04 pm

This vid was a strange one for me. I didn't like it too much for the first couple viewings but after coming back to watch it again recently, it looks alot better to me. I think I still had Phoenix Rising stuck fresh in my mind since I've watched it so much and that probably had me too used to the editing style. But now when I watch this vid it rocks! Good work!

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:05 pm

kisanzi wrote:This vid was a strange one for me. I didn't like it too much for the first couple viewings but after coming back to watch it again recently, it looks alot better to me. I think I still had Phoenix Rising stuck fresh in my mind since I've watched it so much and that probably had me too used to the editing style. But now when I watch this vid it rocks! Good work!
Thanks, well I can imagine watching Phoenix Rising all the time and then switching to Endless Sky might be a bit to much since they're quite similar so it's no wonder one can get a bit fed up with that simple editing :D. But good you like it after taking a little break.

And for all the others: I added the Manifest link in order to keep the MP4 availiable if the donut doesn't deliver enough speed. ;)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”