Its Just That Time Of The Season

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:19 am

I'm just trying to get you all into the Christmas spirit! Christ, it's harder than inducing labor! :x
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri
Double O Ninety

Postby Metro » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:18 am

Well I don't know if my video is the right one for inducing any holiday spirit. But if you have just been driving around the mall for the past hour and half looking for a spot to park, and you want to express your "Holiday Joy", you might enjoy this video :D

anyway, the codec is XviD and can be found
here

So download, watch, enjoy, maybe leave an opinion :wink:
-Metro
Metro

Postby Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:35 pm

Ummm, well, now, instead of playing sound visulizations, it's just all black...
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri
Double O Ninety

Postby EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:52 am

Double O Ninety wrote:Ummm, well, now, instead of playing sound visulizations, it's just all black...

CHRIST, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
EarthCurrent

Postby Double O Ninety » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:02 am

earthcurrent wrote:

I swear to god, Santa is SO giving you coal. Stupid teacher posing as a weather man...
Double O Ninety

Postby EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:09 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:
earthcurrent wrote:

I swear to god, Santa is SO giving you coal. Stupid teacher posing as a weather man...

lignite or bituminous???...I can only hope for bituminous....
EarthCurrent

Postby Metro » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:24 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:Ummm, well, now, instead of playing sound visulizations, it's just all black...

hmm thats a strange problem. I'm not sure what the problem is, you might want to ask over at the video help forum. Just curious, did u right-click and "save target as" or did u just click on the link?

-Metro <-- who can't watch any vidoes since his monitor caught on fire last night :(
Metro

Postby Double O Ninety » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:02 pm

How terrible about the fire. Eh, it was my dad's sucky computer. This comp brings me no such problem.
Double O Ninety

Postby Metro » Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:53 pm

Ah well it was fun while it lasted. Looks like my gracious benefactor of web hosting was told by his provider to stop hosting because of bandwidth issues. I tell you the man keeps putting you down, first he decides to roast marshmallows on yourmonitor, then he kills your hosting :x

*shakes fist at the MAN*
-Metro
Metro

Postby Double O Ninety » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:33 am

Gottaname is hosting now... He is trustable. Image
Double O Ninety

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements