HAY GUYZ

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:22 am

Hmm
Overall good syncage and connection of both anime. Some parts look really slick in a good way.
Overall bad video quality and wrong aspect ratio. Some effects looked more like you were toying around with stuff.
Sweet video :)

MiM
Org Profile

Post by MiM » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:00 am

You are the king of the bad taste. Image
ImageImage

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:05 am

You dick, I'm not home for a day and you release it. And ... I already read that about the bad video quality, we'll have to change that :?. But for now: I'Ve waited 6 months for this ... so yeah I'll get it right away. :)

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:05 am

Machinae Supremacy = God and Freaking Win

A good job, but i didn't enjoy it as much as some of your other videos.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:06 am

What kind of disapointment is this ? The video starts to fall of into the ordinary right after the last beta you sent me ended. It starts of brilliant with and awesome concept and very excellent effectusage, toughtful and not overdone at any point and then it takes a step back into cuts n' fades. The last 2 minutes were quite a let down for me, it seems like you just edited them in 2 days without paying much attention to the concept anymore. I really tought you'd keep that level but it seems you just wanted to finish it, really a pity. That could've been the fucking best video ever. :(

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:55 am

Boring and lost!
shape up my man

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:23 am

I liked it, especially the second half

(great song too)

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:39 am

:(

This video was better when it was a beta. That section = win
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:20 pm

Honestly, I really enjoyed this video, especially for the concept. The comparison between the two characters was an interesting one and the transition from one to the other was pretty smooth in my opinion. Sometimes there were effects that didn't really seem to fit, but I liked it more from a conceptual standpoint.
Casting white shadows.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 pm

sweet. if i hadnt known better, i woulda thought they were the same anime, bein i never watched either of em, but im still a n00b when it comes to anime and only watch what [as] feeds me, for now. toatl roXXorz
Under Construction

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”