Love´s Divine

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jonezine
Org Profile

Love´s Divine

Post by Jonezine » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:09 am

Hello, im presenting my video here using the romance from His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano).

Mixing the drama from "his" past and "his" actual romance, showing that love is above everything, its a feeling that makes you belive and have a resaon to live.

Hope you like it :wink:

:arrow: Love´s Divine

MiM
Org Profile

Post by MiM » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:22 am

The first twenty second is very good. After, I will have made an assembly more tightened and more dynamics. Sometimes, when a sentimental AMV is looked at, one can think that the love is synonymous with nap. :P And you misused the saturation of the light. But besides, and thanks to a very beautiful music, your AMV is let look at.
ImageImage

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:29 pm

Thanks MiM, i think i reach my limit. Can´t do better that this. Yeah, maybe i should study more about drama a and sentimantal stuff, i just can´t reach that feeling it´s too hard.

Just not study that but also encoding, you guys are already with the h264 and form me it´s the first time i used some Avisynth filters.

Yeah I think I abused at the contrast.

:D

MiM
Org Profile

Post by MiM » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:10 pm

The limits are made to be pushed back. The next one, you will realize that you progressed, that you assimilated many things concerning the editing. And you will pass at the following stage. I think that if you persevere, you will manage to much better do. To make AMV is not simple but through work, everyone arrives there. And which great pleasure to arrive there. But most important is to take pleasure. If nobody likes your AMV, It's not important. As long as you, you take there pleasure with editing, it's the most important one.
I hope to see of another AMV made by you. :wink:
ImageImage

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:07 pm

It was definitely too sluggish, especially with the strong piano notes.

However, I liked it. Quality was high (I didn't see the issues with contrast or saturation, I've worked with KareKano, and it looked hella better than my VHS source), audio was high, and synch was generally in tune with the romantic theme.

Definitely a keeper, although, it did need to be slightly faster, slightly tighter, and have some stuff added.

From one Kare Kano editor to another, :up:
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:42 am

MiM wrote:As long as you, you take there pleasure with editing, it's the most important one.
Oh! I liked what you have said there. Making your own creation it is a great sensation and thats why i make amv´s and probably everyone. :wink:

I´ll keep on eye on your amv´s too.

Kionon wrote:It was definitely too sluggish, especially with the strong piano notes.
Thank You Kionon! I´m glad you watched it ;)

As for the sluggishier, maybe thats because i´ve concentrated more on Seal´s voice than the piano note. I wanted to make this one a smooth one, not too flashy. Yeah you are right maybe i should have added more stuff, specially in the end, i think...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”