Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:32 am

I used to read all of your journal entries!
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri
Double O Ninety

Postby Amizadai » Sun Dec 29, 2002 2:28 am

Whose? Mine or SDC's?
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=4798">Nausicaa - Now We Are Free</a>
Amizadai

Postby Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 29, 2002 2:31 am

Amizadai wrote:Whose? Mine or SDC's?

Psssh!! ShonenDizzyCow, silly.
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri
Double O Ninety

Postby Amizadai » Sun Dec 29, 2002 2:46 am

Darn it. I thought I had finally found the one person who reads my journal. Ah well. The search continues!
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=4798">Nausicaa - Now We Are Free</a>
Amizadai

Postby Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:49 pm

Amizadai wrote:Darn it. I thought I had finally found the one person who reads my journal. Ah well. The search continues!

How big is your journal count? Eh, I'll read yours when I'm done doing everything else.
Double O Ninety

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:29 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:
Amizadai wrote:Whose? Mine or SDC's?

Psssh!! ShonenDizzyCow, silly.

:shock: There must be a mistake, my journal entries suX0rs. Especially when compared to Ami's tales of wierdness... :wink:

2 more days.......
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:32 pm

Don't worry, I haven't read yours in months. ^_^
Double O Ninety

Postby Gottaname » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:51 am

Nope :), Amizadai, you can find me on singaporeanimenews.net I hang around there sometimes.... We are SiNgApOrE!!!!! Yes!!! The faternatity of southeast asians....
Gottaname

Postby Double O Ninety » Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:06 am

Gottaname wrote:Nope :), Amizadai, you can find me on singaporeanimenews.net I hang around there sometimes.... We are SiNgApOrE!!!!! Yes!!! The faternatity of southeast asians....

Can I join? I'm a girl, and not asian, but I WANT TO JOIN.
Double O Ninety

Postby fellowhoodlum » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:15 pm

Let's go to Singapore to meet the other AMV makers, SDC! :shock:
fellowhoodlum

Postby Amizadai » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:26 pm

I invited him to Singapore, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe the water put him off.

Where are you from, Hoodlum?
Amizadai

Re: Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

Postby Sub0 » Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:08 pm

dling now, only 30k... lol
Sub0

Re: Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

Postby Sub0 » Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:19 pm

Sub0 wrote:dling now, only 30k... lol

ummm I seam to have squeezed in... please not to tight though -_-
Sub0

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:51 pm

Amizadai wrote:I invited him to Singapore, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe the water put him off.

On the contrary, I am curious to test the "waters" of Singapore. I'll proudly display it on my desk too, to scare away the little children. :P

Sub0, I sure hope that you managed to finish downloading it by now, the hosting for the vid goes down at new years day....which means anytime now....
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby fellowhoodlum » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:16 pm

Amizadai wrote:I invited him to Singapore, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe the water put him off.

Where are you from, Hoodlum?

Yeah, the last trip to Singapore wasn't all happy-happy thanks to some other people, but that's another story :x

As for me, I live in the same town as SDC and I've known him since secondary school (a long, long, long, long time ago). It was I that infected him with this site :D
fellowhoodlum

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements