Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: BTW....

Postby Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:54 am

ShonenDizzyCow wrote:Replied and made public for those wanting to read a second opinion on the video. Much thanks earthcurrent! ^_^

There is a reason why we all love this guy, and this is it. He ALWAYS replies. Very nice! He's a good opinion giver, too. He's not a lamer like some teacher that claims he controls the weather! PSSsssshhh!!
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri
Double O Ninety

Re: BTW....

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:55 am

Double O Ninety wrote:
ShonenDizzyCow wrote:Replied and made public for those wanting to read a second opinion on the video. Much thanks earthcurrent! ^_^

There is a reason why we all love this guy, and this is it. He ALWAYS replies. Very nice! He's a good opinion giver, too. He's not a lamer like some teacher that claims he controls the weather! PSSsssshhh!!

Uh.... :D .

Anyways it's now about half-way though gottaname's one-month-only hosting test and there's about 200 hits thus far. Anyone care to leech some more? Like before it's no longer available after December?

Get it from the link's on my sig below. It's a feel-good Akira video just in time for the festive season! :shock:
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby Gottaname » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:33 am

What do you mean it will be unavialiable after this month *Squints eyes and glares evily* Don't like my hosting izzit?.......
Gottaname

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:49 pm

uh.........heh heh heh.

Quick download while you can! :D The host is already giving me evil squinting eyes! :wink:

Singapore eh? Interesting.......
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:43 pm

Double 0 Ninety wrote:There is a reason why we all love this guy, and this is it. He ALWAYS replies. Very nice! He's a good opinion giver, too.

Hmm... I thought it was because he made great videos. :? Anyway, seriously people, you need to get this video. It's the best Akira video ever, and one of the most original AMVs ever made. And I seldom praise a video more than once. Congrats Shonen, and keep it up.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby Aetherfukz » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:15 am

Yea. Just downloaded the vid yesterday, and all I can say, it completely rocks (or jazzes :wink: ). Anyway, I have to write a review for this one, only I don't have the time these days cause I'm working on a new project myself.

This videos is really special and highly original, never seen such an attempt at Akira before! Kudos for that, ShonenDizzyCow!

Peace out,
~Aetherfukz
Aetherfukz

Postby Double O Ninety » Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:21 am

Cool. I'll get this one as soon as I have time. If it's as good as Eva Opus, you know I'll love it! :wink:
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri
Double O Ninety

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Dec 24, 2002 8:56 pm

Just thought I drop a reminder that this video will only be available for 5 more days, since it's being hosted temporarily during this month only. Do download it while it's still available...

Been looking/waiting for something original and fun? Give this Akira video a look-see. Also you can browse other people's opinions of the video.

Link is also in my sig. Thanks.
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby Double O Ninety » Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:20 pm

Wow, really great! Opus is still my favorite, though. It just has such a strong message to it.
Double O Ninety

Postby Amizadai » Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:58 am

I have to admit... first time I watched the video I didn't really get it. But on a re-watch, I've found it's grown on me. All over, like a fungus. Aaargh! Get it off me!!
Amizadai

Postby Double O Ninety » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:12 pm

Wow, Singapore. Watch ShonenDizzy's other videos. Especially Eva Opus and the Love Story one. Even though it was Togi at the end, lol!
Double O Ninety

Postby Amizadai » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:21 pm

I've watched quite a few of them. I know him from the AMV Singapore mailing list. Everytime the AMV Singapore gang meets we talk about his videos and how we want to grow up to be just like him. Or at least, produce as many videos as he has. Collectively. Nyaha.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=4798">Nausicaa - Now We Are Free</a>
Amizadai

Postby Double O Ninety » Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:57 pm

Wait, isn't he from Mayalasia? Is that near Singapore? Also, do you know Gottaname?
Double O Ninety

Postby Amizadai » Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:29 pm

Yup, he's Malaysian. We're neighbours.

Nope, I don't know Gottaname. He Malaysian too?
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=4798">Nausicaa - Now We Are Free</a>
Amizadai

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:06 pm

Amizadai wrote:Aaargh! Get it off me!!

/tears fungus off Ami

*RIIIIIIIIIIIP*
Amizadai wrote:Everytime the AMV Singapore gang meets we talk about his videos and how we want to grow up to be just like him.

Now that's a scary thought. :shock: :wink:

0090 wrote:Especially Eva Opus and the Love Story one.

Ahhh Symbolic Love Story, and I thought barely anyone remembered that vid. Heh. Nice to know. :lol:

Well anyways, make haste......3 more days left....
ShonenDizzyCow

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements