Christmas AMV -- Ave Maria

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Christmas AMV -- Ave Maria

Post by EarthCurrent » Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:10 pm

'k' I'm pluggin' my dapper little Christmas video that I'm hoping at least two of you will download and like in order to provide meaning to my existence.

This is a Christmas/Holiday video

The song being used is Ave Maria, sung by Shinohara Emi. Some of you might recognize her name as that of the seiyuu for Kino Makoto, AKA Sailor Jupiter. I am not a Sailor Moon fan, but I will admit right here that Shinohara-san has a beautiful voice, so if anything, this video will be worth the download just for the song, and I say this with all honesty. While traditionally, Ave Maria is sung in Latin, this version of the song is sung in Japanese.

The Anime footage is from "The Dog of Flanders" a film I figure about 8 people have watched do most in part to Pioneer Entertainments shoddy handling of the title. Shame on you, Pioneer! But I figure that perhaps this anime will make people want to track down this classic animated film and watch it for themselves.

If you are looking for something to start getting you into the spirit of the holidays, check this video out...and give it a review or two :)

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... v=12292</a>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”