Sweetheart (Kumo no mukou - Kane)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
quatre998
Org Profile

Sweetheart (Kumo no mukou - Kane)

Post by quatre998 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:25 pm

Hi there, I'm Black_cat, a french amvmaker and I pesent you my last amv:

Anime: Kumo no mukou, Yakusoku no basho
Music: Kane - Dreamer

I start this clip in november 2005 and I've finish it 2 days ago but I've make a long break of several month and I don't clip often, i try to make a simple and calm clip. I hope that you like it :3.

Click on the picture to dowload

killy442
Org Profile

Post by killy442 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:22 am

Ok !
Nice job man !
I really liked it !!
Yet, as expected, you cannot avoid the comparison the other great clip that already exists, like Pod's or koop's...

But i must admit that it is good, calm, simple, interesting...Without some scenes that repeats, it would have been perfect !

More details in the op !!

See ya man !

quatre998
Org Profile

Post by quatre998 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:02 pm

Hi Killy

Thanks for your comment, i understand that you want to compare with the others AMV on Kumo no mukou, it's difficult to be original whereas other awesome AMV exist on the same anime. So i'm glad that you liked it :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”