New Metallica Dragonball Z Video

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Metallica Dragonball Z Video

Postby The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:05 pm

I know some of you out there probly wont look here cause it says DBZ in the title...and from my short time here i can tell not many like using the anime in music videos cause its a bit overused.Well ive made a new video to movie 13 of DBZ.Its to Metallica-Enter Sandman...i tried really hard on this video as i am entering it in a video tournament.Id be really pleased if i could get some reviews..but...doubt thatll happen...enjoy...
The Dark Guardian

Postby The Dark Guardian » Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:07 pm

Enter Hildegarn:http://animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12740

The great and mighty link to the video...or somethin... <.< >.>*walks off*
The Dark Guardian

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:42 am

Ewwww... RM... Oh well. I'll d/l it anyways because I'm a nice guy. I might just leave an op too. d/ling now.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:51 am

Not to shabby. With a few tweaks here and there it could've been really great. Still, that was well done for a dbz video, I'll drop you and opinion.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby The Dark Guardian » Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:51 am

To tell the truth about quality it was mostly because the version of it i found looked like that...exactly like that.If i had found a better version it would have looked perfect..but...coulda find anything...i am continuing a search though because i would like to up the quality so i have better chances at the tournament im entering it in.But since its in a week or two...dont think id have the time..
The Dark Guardian

Return to AMV Announcements