Im on a roll!! ANOTHER MVID

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:18 pm

I know; I could tell you were typing a response at the same time I was posting mine.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:19 pm

<Bill Clinton>Increase the Peace</Bill>

Everyone simmer down. SS5, Wolfwood is 11, don't get so worked up over what an 11 year old says. Wolfwood, yes usually videos made that quickly do tend to suck, but who knows? This one may be a diamond in the rough.

Once you host it post the link.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:23 pm

agreed, i just get fired up easily when it comes to arrogance and superior attitudes. Hes 11: he shouldnt be that arrogant and cocky. im nearly 20, and im not half as bad. But i concede, you have a (very valid) point.

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:34 pm

Wow, I'm beginning to wonder if Jason does that on purpose... :?

Everyone does seem to have a short fuse today.

Solution=Eat more! Now!!! :x
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:45 am

6 and 1/2 hours. Send it to me. Aim. Icq. Msnm. I dont care. I want to see this. If it's as good as you say it is I might just host it. If it isn't I'll tell you so.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Cardinal.jpg
Org Profile

Post by Cardinal.jpg » Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:37 am

agreed, i just get fired up easily when it comes to arrogance and superior attitudes. Hes 11: he shouldnt be that arrogant and cocky. im nearly 20, and im not half as bad. But i concede, you have a (very valid) point.
That doesnt make sense. You are that bad
a)Cocky - you are talking highly of your kick ass computer and that you can make good AMVs. Nice humility there.

b)Arrogant - You need to prove yourself that is eleven, no offence to Nick, but you should be the one holding the mature and controlled side of the conversation.
"I wish I did more drugs,
I wish I slept with more girls,
I wish you'd all go and get fucked."
Jock Cheese

ShipPagan
Org Profile

Post by ShipPagan » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:33 am

Hate to admit it, but you walked right into it SS5. Don't let the little ELEVEN YEAR OLD get to your TWENTY YEAR OLD self, man.
これを理解すれば、日本語を理解しなければならない

DvWizard
Org Profile

Post by DvWizard » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:12 pm

:shock: ...find a host yet?
Good, Bad, I'm the Guy With the Gun.

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:40 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:goddammit!! what do i have to do to get it through to you people??? Time spent on a project doesnt matter!!! if u are half decent at making a vid, u could have a good one done in 2 hours. 2nd, i wasnt boasting. 3rd, have you even seen it yet? no!!! why do you people put others through so much shit? why do you have such a regal attitude? this isnt a fuckin competition. Just cut us some slack!! this whole thing about ranking people into a heirarchical order based on .......what i dont know, but whatever it is its unfair and fascist.

O, and no, i cant hack, but i could if i wanted to, plus i know some ppl who could.
Hacking is not something to brag about, seeing as it is illegal. Also, if any of our accounts WERE screwed up all of a sudden, we'd know it was you. ALSO, Nothing Else Matters is a monotonous song and it would take WAY MORE THEN TWO HOURS for it to do justice to the footage you are using. How can you even put Eva to that?!
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

OhMyBelldandy009
Org Profile

Post by OhMyBelldandy009 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:50 pm

SS5_Majin_Bebi wrote:o i will, shiteater. count on it. set up a little competition somewher too, while your at it. im gonna enter it just so i can kick your arse from here to pluto and back again.
Um, when you continue to insult us all, you are a lot less likely to get a good review of your video. If you want us to watch it, don't call us names.
"Hurry up and go to sleep so I can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”