Fuggin Undergrads.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Fuggin Undergrads.

Postby Dannywilson » Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:10 am

This is the preliminary Undergrads music video that will be tuned up when my new computer gets completed next paycheck, but Preliminary definately doesnt mean it's bad, it just means it's Rough. If you're wondering who the musical artist is, It's a little known (In the States at least) German Punk band called Wizo. Any Undergrads fan should find it at least amusing...
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...

Immaturity².
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

Postby Dannywilson » Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:12 am

I just uploaded a mpeg version of this, since I got sick of people asking me "What codec is this in??". Have fun. If you download it, and leave a review, and put the adress of your video in the comments, I'll review your video.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

Return to AMV Announcements