"Come Out Swinging" By The Offspring

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jeremy D
Org Profile

"Come Out Swinging" By The Offspring

Post by Jeremy D » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:48 pm

The video isn't complete, but it is getting there. I just want to see what people think of it before I go on. any advice, opinions. etc. would be most appreciated.

Song: Come Out Swinging
Band: The Offspring
Anime: Dragonball Z
URL: http://www.sitesled.com/members/animecr ... g_0002.wmv

Volcano Videos
Org Profile

Post by Volcano Videos » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:54 am

pretty good nice use of transitions but not too overused Im lookin forward to this vid Ill Ceck your profile to see if you finished it but in the beginning when broly jumps through the door you and the drum roll starts should make it blink black if you dont know how to do this you add fade in from black and fade out from black to the clip and then keep spliting the clip into little shreads then stop this when the drum roll is over then delete the fade in from black and out from black effects of the clip you stopped at so right now i give this vid a 4/5
YOU DONT WANNA MESS WIT US BECAUSE WE'RE REESLERS! AND WE PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

Jeremy D
Org Profile

Post by Jeremy D » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:58 pm

Thanks. I'll take a look at the beginning of the video. And I'll send you a PM when its done.

Volcano Videos
Org Profile

Post by Volcano Videos » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:12 pm

wo your not gettin to far with this forum are you?
YOU DONT WANNA MESS WIT US BECAUSE WE'RE REESLERS! AND WE PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

Jeremy D
Org Profile

Post by Jeremy D » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:54 pm

lol nope. too bad, because I could use some opinions...

Volcano Videos
Org Profile

Post by Volcano Videos » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:02 pm

i wish someone beside me would download this vid

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”