Trouble² - A fun Tsukikage profile video about Mao-chan.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Trouble² - A fun Tsukikage profile video about Mao-chan.

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:36 am

Yes, this is just the finished version of my internet Ironchef video. The match was just too perfect to not complete it ;p That and I had fun editing it however my whims took me at the moment. I kinda just did whatever came to mind in this one, not following any particular conventions. See vid description for more info ;p

Anime: Tsukikage Ran
Song: Green day - Shes a rebel
About 48 megs, 640x480 fullquality first pass - 2:11 running time.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=95596

I spent about 10 hours on this I think. didn;t realy count them. Its a pretty simple video, as far as effects and such goes. I concentrated on cuts, action timming, and lyrical sync instead. those of you who wants mad effect, look elsewhere, Those who want a quick fun ride into the wacky personality of Mao-chan, check it out ;p

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:46 am

I really like this idea. My biggest gripe with all Ironchef video is that they're often great videos that end right as I'm getting into them. I know, it's just the nature of the contest and I accept that. But now, with this video at least, I can finally get my fix. Ahhhhhhhh! Fixishius.

Note: I'll check, but I don't think 'Fixishius' is a word, or even spelled like that.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:51 pm

Glad at least one of you guys finished it. Now if more of you would..
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

keeso
Org Profile

Post by keeso » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:32 pm

Really simple video, but you made this in 10hours, so you should be proud of it. :wink:

Greenday was ok, but your choice of anime...was..umm..

yes.. really odd! :lol:

Btw your intro was really cute! :roll:
bloodyfang wrote:Glad at least one of you guys finished it. Now if more of you would..
x2

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:04 pm

Nicely done. It was pretty obvious where you switched over from IC editing to normal, no-pressure editing, though. I preferred the first half, oddly. I'm dropping you some quick comments, so I'll leave it at that.

Cool video! ^_^

- Jen

kain2983
Org Profile

Post by kain2983 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:40 pm

Great video. The timing was really well done.
My newest video: Semper Fi
The two before that: To Be Strong, This is how a man should be!!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:01 am

Coffee 54 wrote:I really like this idea. My biggest gripe with all Ironchef video is that they're often great videos that end right as I'm getting into them. I know, it's just the nature of the contest and I accept that. But now, with this video at least, I can finally get my fix. Ahhhhhhhh! Fixishius.
the funny thing is one of the reasons i finished it is because it ended right when I was just getting into editing it ;p
bloodyfang wrote: Glad at least one of you guys finished it. Now if more of you would..
yes, then all would be right with the world.
keeso wrote:Greenday was ok, but your choice of anime...was..umm..
heheh... those 2 comical characters only show up in one episode. the series is sorta like ranma in that each episode is pretty much its own little story, and the 2 main characters just go wherever the wind takes them. Hence the name "Kazemakase" Tsukigage Ran.
dj_ultima_thegreat wrote:It was pretty obvious where you switched over from IC editing to normal, no-pressure editing, though. I preferred the first half, oddly.
you mean you liked the simple editing better than the part where I used some simple effects right? I had actually planned to use that in the IC too, but ran out of time. even made the rough paintbrush mask before I actually started editing for the IC, not being sure where I was going to use it yet at the time.
kain2983 wrote: Great video. The timing was really well done.
thanks ^^

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”