Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Everyone

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
RamonesFan2020204
Org Profile

Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Everyone

Post by RamonesFan2020204 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:37 pm

It's done and ready. And let me tell you, after I made this and played it back. I really felt so f**king emmotional. More than I usually am. I really thought:"Wow! This could be my best Rick/Lisa video to date!". Anyway, this song is from the band's 1984 album "Vital Signs", which is a great CD. I just bought another CD of theirs called "When Seconds Count", and It's alright, but not as good as "Vital Signs". Okay, I'll stop now.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:05 pm

uhhhh, could you post a link to your submission page? I'm to lazy to search for all vids under your name. :D

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:54 pm

Oh

my

God

He actually made a video! :shock:

Is it downloadable?!
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Melfina
Org Profile

Post by Melfina » Mon Nov 04, 2002 10:10 am

Why do people post that their amv is done though there is no link....Come on guys how hard is it to do a "[URL]" ....
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of

The Idea Factory
Org Profile

Re: Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Ever

Post by The Idea Factory » Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:14 am

RamonesFan2020204 wrote:It's done and ready. And let me tell you, after I made this and played it back. I really felt so f**king emmotional. More than I usually am. I really thought:"Wow! This could be my best Rick/Lisa video to date!". Anyway, this song is from the band's 1984 album "Vital Signs", which is a great CD. I just bought another CD of theirs called "When Seconds Count", and It's alright, but not as good as "Vital Signs". Okay, I'll stop now.
I don't know, I think that song could be made for Tenchi and Sakuya.
We give out ideas, so you don't have to!

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Re: Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Ever

Post by FirestormXIII » Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:11 pm

The Idea Factory wrote:I don't know, I think that song could be made for Tenchi and Sakuya.
If you think so, then do it. :)
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”