Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Everyone

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Everyone

Postby RamonesFan2020204 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:37 pm

It's done and ready. And let me tell you, after I made this and played it back. I really felt so f**king emmotional. More than I usually am. I really thought:"Wow! This could be my best Rick/Lisa video to date!". Anyway, this song is from the band's 1984 album "Vital Signs", which is a great CD. I just bought another CD of theirs called "When Seconds Count", and It's alright, but not as good as "Vital Signs". Okay, I'll stop now.
RamonesFan2020204

Postby jonmartensen » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:05 pm

uhhhh, could you post a link to your submission page? I'm to lazy to search for all vids under your name. :D
jonmartensen

Postby FirestormXIII » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:54 pm

Oh

my

God

He actually made a video! :shock:

Is it downloadable?!
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.
FirestormXIII

Postby Melfina » Mon Nov 04, 2002 10:10 am

Why do people post that their amv is done though there is no link....Come on guys how hard is it to do a "[URL]" ....
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of
Melfina

Re: Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Ever

Postby The Idea Factory » Tue Nov 05, 2002 3:14 am

RamonesFan2020204 wrote:It's done and ready. And let me tell you, after I made this and played it back. I really felt so f**king emmotional. More than I usually am. I really thought:"Wow! This could be my best Rick/Lisa video to date!". Anyway, this song is from the band's 1984 album "Vital Signs", which is a great CD. I just bought another CD of theirs called "When Seconds Count", and It's alright, but not as good as "Vital Signs". Okay, I'll stop now.

I don't know, I think that song could be made for Tenchi and Sakuya.
We give out ideas, so you don't have to!
The Idea Factory

Re: Robotech video set to Survivor's "I See You In Ever

Postby FirestormXIII » Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:11 pm

The Idea Factory wrote:I don't know, I think that song could be made for Tenchi and Sakuya.

If you think so, then do it. :)
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.
FirestormXIII

Return to AMV Announcements