AMV Hell 3/0

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Zarxrax
Org Profile

AMV Hell 3/0

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:09 pm

Finally, here they are.

AMV Hell 3 went over super-well at AWA this weekend, I couldn't believe it.
Good stuffs here.

Downloads are available from http://www.amvhell.com

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Re: AMV Hell 3/0

Post by Kusoyaro » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:14 pm

Zarxrax wrote: AMV Hell 3 went over super-well at AWA this weekend, I couldn't believe it.
Judging by the crowd reaction, you're going to get lynched if we don't get Hell at AWA every year from now on :lol:

I forgot to get a DVD from you :cry:
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

toothpickvic
Org Profile

Priceless

Post by toothpickvic » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:22 pm

The DVD is a beautiful thing.... it's my ... Precious....
:lol:

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:46 pm

.........how many of these are you going to make an dam hell 3 is 300mb i dont feel like waiting 22 minutes for an amv lol even tho with my ol dconnection if w8 like an hour lol well im dlin it if it was that good a AWA. AN WHAT THE HELL IS AWA ITS PISSING ME OFF EVEYR ONE TALKS ABOUT IT ANI MLIKE WHAT THE HELL! i know it was an anime convention(i think) but why is it like so big an eveyr open knows about it? DAMN those people that made this town thats so far away from all the places in california that have anime conventions(an iv never even been to an anime convetion *crys*)

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:51 pm

Que? :|

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:57 pm

Janzki wrote:Que? :|
Ignore that thing. :?

I'll probably download it tonight.
ImageImage

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:00 pm

shinodude wrote:.........how many of these are you going to make an dam hell 3 is 300mb i dont feel like waiting 22 minutes for an amv lol even tho with my ol dconnection if w8 like an hour lol well im dlin it if it was that good a AWA. AN WHAT THE HELL IS AWA ITS PISSING ME OFF EVEYR ONE TALKS ABOUT IT ANI MLIKE WHAT THE HELL! i know it was an anime convention(i think) but why is it like so big an eveyr open knows about it? DAMN those people that made this town thats so far away from all the places in california that have anime conventions(an iv never even been to an anime convetion *crys*)
AWA IS ANIEM WEK3ND ATLANTA11!!1!!! OMG HARES DA LINK!1!1! http://www.awa-con.com/ OMG WTF ITS A BIG CON FOR AMV CREA2RS SINCE MANY OF THEM GO THEIR SO ITS A GR3AT PLAEC 2 MET AND HAEV AN AEWSOME TIEM!!1! OMG WTF LOL

On another note, seeing AMV Hell 3 was awesome, and I'm glad that I was able to be a part of it :)

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Re: AMV Hell 3/0

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:06 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
Zarxrax wrote: AMV Hell 3 went over super-well at AWA this weekend, I couldn't believe it.
I forgot to get a DVD from you :cry:
Dammit, just download it now, bitch! I offered them out so many times.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:41 pm

shinodude wrote:dam hell 3 is 300mb i dont feel like waiting 22 minutes for an amv lol
Actually, AMV Hell is 700mb, and waiting 22 minutes for something that big is hella fast compared to the hours it'll take some users to get it. And they STILL download it.

As for AMV Hell 3, I found *most* of the video hilarious. Azumanga was overused, but that's to be expected. I laughed long and hard at some of the clips, it was funny as "Hell'. Some of them you have to know the anime to get why it's funny, but alot you don't. My anti-anime boyfriend loved it and thought it was great.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:56 pm

There were quite a few awsome parts in 3 and quite a few more that either fall flat or simply seemed like filler... but I don't think anyone expected 70 minutes of solid gold. Where it worked, it worked very, very well.

O was funny as hell, but it think it broke me. Tried watching it with friends but it crossed the line between funny and "lyric synch with hentai" too many times for them. It's a shame, because some of the best stuff was near the end... like Scat Man.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”