Avisynth - Pain...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Avisynth - Pain...

Post by Pwolf » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:22 am

Ahh yes it's me again... what is this, my 4th video release in september? hehe... 3 of them are short :P

anyway! don't let the title decieve you! this is not a help thread about avisynth or a rant about it... it is in fact a video announcement thread. i have completed the next video in my Multi-Editor Porject. This video's program is indeed the Avisynth we all (well most) know and love! :O!

The entire video is created using one long script (271 lines of code). please read the video comments for more information. if you want to try the script out yourself. feel free to look at the script i linked to in the comments section and replace the sources with what ever. if you want the audio i used you'll have to rip it from the video.

As for the title. i wanted it to have something to do with the video and what program i used to make it with and i thought "Pain" was a good one. It was a pain int he ass to make ;P

anyway, the video!

Title: Pain
Anime: Kenshin OVA1 & OVA2
Music: Keeping the Blade by Coheed & Cambria
Program: Avisynth 2.5x (some 2.0x filters)

Basically Kenshin starts to think about stuff... pretty self explainitory if you've seen the anime. If you havn't... he's thinking of the people he's killed, His wife and his new love... he snaps out of his day dream at the end... end of story :P

anyway, enjoy.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=90180

Pwolf

Sammy
Org Profile

Post by Sammy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:43 am

Well geez pwolf. Maybe were all getting sick of you releasing 30 videos a month.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:53 am

O.o

Avisynth

O.o

*claps*

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:02 am

Sammy wrote:Well geez pwolf. Maybe were all getting sick of you releasing 30 videos a month.
maybe if i was actually releasing 30 videos a month... learn to count.

Pwolf

Roccket
Org Profile

Post by Roccket » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:50 am

That one was really impressive considering you made this only with text !
The video itself was nice, but I think that with that kind of experiences you're into at the moment, the general form of it (effects, editing) is regarded over the concept or feelings it gives, but so far, both are great with those videos. Great job.

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:18 am

Roccket wrote:That one was really impressive considering you made this only with text !
The video itself was nice, but I think that with that kind of experiences you're into at the moment, the general form of it (effects, editing) is regarded over the concept or feelings it gives, but so far, both are great with those videos. Great job.
x2

That was a sweet piece of scripting, definately a cool little experiment. 8-)

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:11 pm

Nice work.

/me goes to see what it would look like with different sources... :P
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:32 pm

That seemed like one big waste of time of scripting.. were you bored? :?

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:44 pm

SuperFusion wrote:That seemed like one big waste of time of scripting.. were you bored? :?
no... and it was rather fun to do aside from it being teadious. waste of time? i wouldn't have done it if it was a waste of time.

Pwolf

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:22 pm

Technically impressive, but I found the music irritating, making it hard to enjoy.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”