Hellsing Tribute, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Hellsing Tribute, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:57 pm

Well, I really wanted to finish this for Halloween, but whatever, its done now. The vid is approx. 17.8 megs. I don't have the band to put it on my profile so if you could review it here on the forum that'd be nice.

http://hosted.kztech.net/~dbzjeff/ssjve ... styles.mpg

Thanks
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:16 pm

Pretty good, some of the scenes don't fit in my opinion but overall I really enjoy the video. It keeps its pace very well. Good job.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:29 pm

Exept that the song doesn't fit the anime and the FUCKING SOLDAT LOGO WAS IN HALF THE DAMNED SHOTS!

just wanted to give you a heads up in case you didn't notice.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:01 pm

shhhhh... Just because I don't have enough space on my comp to rip the dvds doesn't mean you have to yell... For some reason I actually invisioned the video when I heard the song on the radio, I don't really know why, it doesn't make sense when you think about it, but whatever, I'm over it. Nice sig btw. Thanks for the comments.

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:24 pm

SSJVegita0609 (damn name took me forever to write =)

I'm not an AMV expert, but what the hell?!
I liked it a hell of a lot.
And I sent your vid to a friend of mine (Non-animer) and he got very excited about Hellsing =)

Good job, keep up the good work, joo =D
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:46 pm

Thanks, I got some more AMV's on the link in my sig if you want them.

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Post by Alucard_FoN » Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:58 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:shhhhh... Just because I don't have enough space on my comp to rip the dvds doesn't mean you have to yell... For some reason I actually invisioned the video when I heard the song on the radio, I don't really know why, it doesn't make sense when you think about it, but whatever, I'm over it. Nice sig btw. Thanks for the comments.
You could still open it up in PS and go through frame by frame removing it ^^. Not that I would, just that you could.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:53 am

When I have a spare 8 or so hours I'll look into that, lol.

PhoenixDomino
Org Profile

Post by PhoenixDomino » Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:40 pm

I first thought that the song would not go with the Anime but when I watched the Video, it did(oddly enough). I liked the way you keep up to the beat of the song and the logo Soldats did not bother me a bit. :wink:

Cardinal.jpg
Org Profile

Post by Cardinal.jpg » Wed Nov 06, 2002 3:06 pm

I dont really like the song but the AMV made it all worthwhile. It was a good watch and made me want to check out some Hellsing.
"I wish I did more drugs,
I wish I slept with more girls,
I wish you'd all go and get fucked."
Jock Cheese

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”