Soultaker is Over the Edge

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Soultaker is Over the Edge

Postby Guyver2019 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 10:03 pm

Title: Over The Edge
Footage: Soultaker
Song: 1stp Kloser by Linkin Park

Before you scream about the horrors of Linkin Park, the remixed version of 1 step closer has a really strange sound to it that fits Soultaker really well, along with the lyrics to the song. For those of you who might know soultaker, the concept around the vid is trying tos how how Kyosuke went from normal teen to almost becoming the devil.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9910
Guyver2019

Postby -Cye- » Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:35 am

very nice vid. I would have liked it a bit more with a few less filters, but the song and footage were great. Nice work.
-Cye-

Postby Guyver2019 » Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:51 pm

102 d/ls and only one opinion and its the forum. *sigh*
Guyver2019

Postby Blackheartstar » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:43 am

Great video, this has to be the first Soultaker video Ive seen that realy stands out. I feel that your use of filters was dead on and only enhanced the already sureal visuals found in the show, and with that you put those visuals to very good use.

On the down side where I think the music and video match perfectly (excellent choice & editing on/for that) I do not think this is a song I will want to listen to over and over agian. Also every once in a while the left edge of the screen has a white line going down it (look around 2:25 a little before and after) that could be cropped out, but thats a minor nit picking :p

I hope you make more videos along these lines :)
Blackheartstar

Postby mexicanjunior » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:14 pm

Blackheartstar wrote:Great video, this has to be the first Soultaker video Ive seen that realy stands out.

If you wanna check out more Soultaker vids, give Wonka's a try. It's really good and won Best Action at AnimeFEST. :D

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9103
mexicanjunior

Postby jonmartensen » Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:11 pm

^ Shameless plug :D
|
|
jonmartensen

Postby Guyver2019 » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:28 pm

Ehhh, that's alright. I love wonka. Though I still minorly hate him for realeasing the first, best soultaker vid. I wanted to do that. :cry:
Guyver2019

Postby segaismysavior » Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:32 pm

Get in line buddy. :D

I started mine way before him, and now you too released one before me. :shock:

Being slow is painful... :cry:
segaismysavior

Return to AMV Announcements