Final race of Hadès

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
kiruazoldik
Org Profile

Final race of Hadès

Post by kiruazoldik » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:36 pm

Hey guys

This is my first amv, done for the 1st round of the french online tournament

i tried to synch a lot of beat and since the song is something of old school i tried to do the same with the editing

Anime: saint seyia Hadès Chapter
Music: Dave Rodgers (Race is over)
Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=80966

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:39 pm

This video is a perfect example of old school dance videos.
Nice effects according to the song used and for the first time a good video on saint seiya : the hades chapter
AWSM 8-)
ImageImage
ImageImage

yonestie
Org Profile

Post by yonestie » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:20 am

hey, very good amv!
For a first amv, et foremost for the french tournament, it's really well done.
very flashy, and as u said "old school", according to the imposed song 8-)
You prouve here that a stseya vid can be not boring.

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:29 pm

About time someone makes a Dave Rodgers video :D

Solid job, had a nice rythm. The fades to black annoyed a bit in the beginning and almost all of the effects were reeking out of cheese :P (not that it's a bad thing)
Some more lyricsynching would've been nice. I also got the impression that Saint Seiya has awfully stretched scenes, some of them hurt the variation of your video a bit.

Good job, keep it up :)

saviorsephy
Location: my own little world, but don't worry, they all know me here
Org Profile

Post by saviorsephy » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:43 pm

wow you did a really good job, i dont really like the song, but i think i need to get some more saint saiya stuff
First they came for Evanecese, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for Creed, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for the Seether, and I did not speak out because I was not a fan. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Tyler_yj
Org Profile

Post by Tyler_yj » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:34 am

I don't like the song, and I'm not a fan of these effects but for sure, it's a really great job for a first music video :wink:
ImageImage

Dark-Krystal
Org Profile

Post by Dark-Krystal » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:00 am

For a firste video, it's a pretty video with a solid edting and use of effects. And then, as LCY said, for the first time, a really good video on SS: Hadès Chapter :wink:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”