im back, and with a new AMV, and one more in the making

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
kiddingchris
Org Profile

im back, and with a new AMV, and one more in the making

Post by kiddingchris » Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:59 pm

well, im back, and i have made another VERY good kingdom hearts vid, but it does have scenes from the ending cutscene, and i jus put my first vid on my site (that works)...and yes, i know, for all that have been to my site www.kiddingchris.tk, know that its taken me a while to put my vids up...but i still only have one...and its not the best...
"quote? whats a quote?"

Baka Baka
Org Profile

minor problem

Post by Baka Baka » Wed Oct 23, 2002 5:50 am

I'm at your site... have tried to d/l stuff from it... the fmv of kingdom hearts and got this... a 404... x.x

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
* Open the bleachinc.ath.cx:8080 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* More information:
Microsoft Support
huh?

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”