im back, and with a new AMV, and one more in the making

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

im back, and with a new AMV, and one more in the making

Postby kiddingchris » Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:59 pm

well, im back, and i have made another VERY good kingdom hearts vid, but it does have scenes from the ending cutscene, and i jus put my first vid on my site (that works)...and yes, i know, for all that have been to my site www.kiddingchris.tk, know that its taken me a while to put my vids up...but i still only have one...and its not the best...
"quote? whats a quote?"
kiddingchris

minor problem

Postby Baka Baka » Wed Oct 23, 2002 5:50 am

I'm at your site... have tried to d/l stuff from it... the fmv of kingdom hearts and got this... a 404... x.x

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
* Open the bleachinc.ath.cx:8080 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* More information:
Microsoft Support
huh?
Baka Baka

Return to AMV Announcements