Prince of Tennis AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Nobu_X
Org Profile

Prince of Tennis AMV

Post by Nobu_X » Mon May 16, 2005 11:21 am

Hi there...
i've just recently released this AMV, based on The Prince of Tennis...
infos here on the profile:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=72391

The real thing is, i've tried a lot of stuff on this one.. like editing the sound and the "logo transition" which i first seen on Hito's Kaizoku no Bouken..
great idea and great amv by the way =P

So if any fans of the anime are reading this, i believe you'd find this one amv pretty interesting.
Non-fans are also welcome.
Thanks ^^

nicvay
Org Profile

Post by nicvay » Sat May 21, 2005 7:00 pm

thanks for sharing..but i wonder...how to download??? i dunno how plz u help me thanks :D

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat May 21, 2005 9:39 pm

nicvay wrote:thanks for sharing..but i wonder...how to download??? i dunno how plz u help me thanks :D
you probably can't download because you just signed up. you'll have to Wait a week, unless you can donate to the site. Donating allows you to bypass the week probation period.

I like prince of tennis, so I'll check this out ^^

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat May 21, 2005 9:53 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:
nicvay wrote:thanks for sharing..but i wonder...how to download??? i dunno how plz u help me thanks :D
you probably can't download because you just signed up. you'll have to Wait a week, unless you can donate to the site. Donating allows you to bypass the week probation period.
Nope. The two-week wait was done away with months ago -- members should be able to download all videos as soon as they sign up (and remember, folks, direct and indirect links don't even require membership!).
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat May 21, 2005 10:07 pm

Scintilla wrote: Nope. The two-week wait was done away with months ago -- members should be able to download all videos as soon as they sign up
Oh it was? thats what I get for not keeping up with the site announcements forum :lol:

In that case, you want to look at this thread then:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=31731

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat May 21, 2005 10:15 pm

bah hit submit without commenting on the vid >.< Now I gotta double post ;p

Lets see, Intro too long, prince of tennis logo flashing on the screen got REALY repetative, and you left some subs in there even though you tried to cut out most of them. Surprised you did too, given the high quality work you did on the rest of the video. This was a very fun video to watch, upbeat editing to an upbeat song, and timmed extreamly well also. Scene selection also matched the high energy of the video, and while theres no story or plot, its just alot of fun to watch ;p good work.

I'll be keeping this one, and I recomend every Prince of tennis fan give it a shot ;p

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”