My Hand at romance

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Grover
Org Profile

My Hand at romance

Post by Grover » Sat May 14, 2005 10:58 am

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat May 14, 2005 1:22 pm

hmmm.....

I have mixed reactions to this one. The editing for the song is pretty solid, but I'm not sure I like how this song is constructed, and some of the editing done to that, such as some of the strobing to the weird beat mixes at parts, as for me it took away from the mood of some of the scenes. Its an interesting retake to the song, but also seemed to distrub the emotional impact of the original song.

I realy like the original song to this, so this remake kinda urked me in a few places. I could be biased ;p

HOWEVER, excellent scene usage, and story telling, I could pretty much tell what you were trying to say in the video, even not seing Maison Ikkoku yet. And if its any messure of success for any amv creator, it did rekindle my interest in checking this series out. Good to see some vids still being made to the classics. :up:

Roccket
Org Profile

Post by Roccket » Sat May 14, 2005 1:49 pm

That was a nice video. The scene selection was quite good, except from the parts in the beginning where you tried some lyric synch, I felt it was too "forced" here, and unnatural, so it didn't fit with the mood of the video, but except that, I enjoyed it, nice romance shot.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”