Ego Trip - 'I'm Too Sexy', bishonen vid

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:14 pm

ithaqua wrote:
Coffee 54 wrote:This video does nothing but enforce the ever present anime stereotype that men are nothing but mere sex objects.
Next thing you know, she'll attract some kind of queer fanboy following.

:roll:
She had me months ago. =)

I loved this video. It was just great....it reminded me how classic that song is, and it was great to see Sailor Moon guys being used (it seems to be a rarity). It was very interesting to see Fish Eye too.

Although I really dislike pretty boys, I love this video. I've watched it atleast 5 times, and I'll be opping it in a few minutes. Great job, especially with the like, multiple screen scenes. Those worked out really well and fit everything really good. It had a nice clean look to it.

But yeah...the "shake my little toosh" scenes managed to make me laugh...because of how gay they looked in the context. xD

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:55 pm

devilmaykickass wrote:I loved this video. It was just great....it reminded me how classic that song is, and it was great to see Sailor Moon guys being used (it seems to be a rarity). It was very interesting to see Fish Eye too.
Even after using Fish Eye with his shirt off, I still think of 'him' as a 'her' - it's wired into my head. ^_^;; I wanted to get Moonlight Night in there (he's *so* corny), but ran out of room. The SM guys are fun.

Although I really dislike pretty boys, I love this video. I've watched it atleast 5 times, and I'll be opping it in a few minutes. Great job, especially with the like, multiple screen scenes. Those worked out really well and fit everything really good. It had a nice clean look to it.
I admit it, I only ran one pass when I encoded this - since the song is so short it was still under 50mbs, and it didn't look good at all compressed. I'm glad you liked the multi-scenes. I had a little fun with photoimpression, but I tried not to use it so much in the vid that it got old. ^.~
But yeah...the "shake my little toosh" scenes managed to make me laugh...because of how gay they looked in the context. xD
Yes! That's exactly what I was aiming for. It's just so dang corny, even in the anime. That line and the cat section were probably my favorites. I had those picked out long before I settled on actually making the vid.

TeclmmlEd
Org Profile

Post by TeclmmlEd » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:14 pm

....This video turns me on....end of story....

>_>; AWESOME VID!! ^_^

- Tec

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:08 pm

TeclmmlEd wrote:....This video turns me on....end of story....

>_>; AWESOME VID!! ^_^

- Tec
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :lol: :wink:

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:14 pm

That must have taken a lot of work.
But it sure is fun. And I'm certainly not one to argue with bishounen eye candy. I approve. :D
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:25 pm

Scintilla wrote:That must have taken a lot of work.
But it sure is fun. And I'm certainly not one to argue with bishounen eye candy. I approve. :D
Thank you. ^_^ It took a good month, not even touching the ripping or anime browsing for usable scenes. But it was all bishounen footage, so I enjoyed the entire process. I'm a sucker for bishies - my reason for watching anime. :oops:

Himiko
Org Profile

Post by Himiko » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:32 pm

Shameless, shameless attempt at having bishounen basking in buckets of butter.

*looks up* I'm such an alliteration freak ;D

Anyway, loved it. Fun watch and it's something that I can drool over to boot. The DBZ footage was a bit out of place, imo, but that could be because I never, not even in my wildest yaoi fangirl fantasies, ever regarded the boys of DBZ as 'bishounen'. Although I do hear there's a huge yaoi following in DBZ...

Great work and I can't wait to see what else you cook up in the near future. *crosses her fingers and hopes it's more bishies bathed in melted butter*

Btw, w00t photoshop skillz. If only I could get *mine* to work... XD

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:02 pm

This AMV is too sexy for me to handle.

:up:up:up:up:up:
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:04 pm

Himiko wrote:Shameless, shameless attempt at having bishounen basking in buckets of butter.
As if I weren't pervy enough already. Now I'm imagining a buttery Kenshin. o_o
Anyway, loved it. Fun watch and it's something that I can drool over to boot. The DBZ footage was a bit out of place, imo, but that could be because I never, not even in my wildest yaoi fangirl fantasies, ever regarded the boys of DBZ as 'bishounen'. Although I do hear there's a huge yaoi following in DBZ...
I don't think many people really count dbz characters as bishounen, though some consider Mirai Trunks the 'token bishi' from the series. Me, I count any hot guys who are 'prettier than the rest' in a given anime. Majin Vegeta and ssj4 Vegeta are just hot compared to the rest of the dbz characters (barring Kaoshin, but I'm weird like that, and didn't have footage of him for this vid). So yeah, Vegeta and Trunks get the bishi label from me. There is a pretty substantial yaoi following, too, which had a factor. I made this vid with yaoi-con in mind. ^_^;;
Great work and I can't wait to see what else you cook up in the near future. *crosses her fingers and hopes it's more bishies bathed in melted butter*
Thank you. I don't really worry about topping vids, so I can't promise anything. But I'm a bonefied fangirl, so whatever I do will probably have bishies. Unless it's Sailormoon.
Btw, w00t photoshop skillz. If only I could get *mine* to work... XD
Arcsoft PhotoImpression - it came with my computer. ^.~ I wouldn't know what to do with a real photoshop program. Too high tech for me.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:08 pm

AMVfreak wrote:This AMV is too sexy for me to handle.

:up:up:up:up:up:
Thanks for watching it. ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”