New AMV: A new Life

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Laria
Org Profile

New AMV: A new Life

Post by Laria » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:50 am

Hi everybody :)

I created this video for the first AMV online tournament organized by Fantasy-Movies.

My opponent was Wixtaz and the song that had been picked up was "You could make a killing" by Aimee Mann.

It was difficult to me to make this amv in just two weeks and with an imposed song.
It is a calm song, so, i try to not annoy the spectators :p
I choose Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, because i think this anime translate pretty good the lyrics. But i changed a little bit the story :p

I hope you enjoy to see this amv ;)

Leave me your opinion, good or bad :) Thanks :p

Laria
Org Profile

Post by Laria » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:21 am

Scandia
Org Profile

Post by Scandia » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:21 am

I'm OP-ing it.

Please OP another one of mine.

Kragdrim
Org Profile

Post by Kragdrim » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:09 pm

its a good video. good jobs ^^

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:14 pm

Hmm I catched this before from the website.

Nice job with setting the mood, lots of calm and sometimes atmospheric scenes can't go wrong with this song.
Almost all of the effects felt out of place though, they were pretty unneccessary. I also would've appreciated more cuts on the important notes of the song.

Good luck in the next match of the tournament :)

Roccket
Org Profile

Post by Roccket » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:17 pm

Yeah nice character profile video. You found the correct mood to give to your video with a slow song like this one. Maybe a few your scenes were a bit unapproriated but overall that's a nice job. Good luck for your next match :)

Laria
Org Profile

Post by Laria » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:17 am

Thanks everybody for your comment, it is nice :wink:

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:33 am

Pretty nice. This amv was one of my prefered from the second round. The video fits the song very well; maybe some effects were useless but nothing more. A good video considering this is your third ;)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”