Harper's videos are up! ...Kinda.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Harper's videos are up! ...Kinda.

Postby Harper » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:01 am

If you are one of those fellas that uses Kazaa a lot to do their downloading and you haven't had the time to check out some of my stuff (as only one video has ever been available for download up till now), search for the user Harper_l337@kazaa and you should see my videos being shared somewhere in the mess of stuff. I'll be keeping my Kazaa client up 24/7 pretty much for you to download my stuff until I can get my webpage up and running... 'till then, if you have ANY comments/suggestions for me, feel free to leave an opinion for that video and I'll reply, take note and try to do betta, cos I can tell ya that my stuff isn't top notch. >shudder< No no no.

But this is a temporary fix, so it's all good ^_^
-=Harper
You know that whole peanut thing? I made that.
Harper

Postby Harper » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:13 am

I'm having the itchy feeling that you can't just search for my username. Hmmn. Trouble. Any suggestions of how to get around this so that people looking for it can find it?
-=Harper
You know that whole peanut thing? I made that.
Harper

Return to AMV Announcements