AMV on Speed

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

AMV on Speed

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:37 pm

Hey all, I was in sort of an experimental mood when I made this video, but I mainly just felt like making the most action-packed video I've ever done. I didn't feel like dramatic themes or plot, just pure adreniline rushing action. The animes include Trigun, Outlaw Star, Hellsing, Berserk, X TV, and Dbz, and the song is Shimmy by System of a Down. The vid took approxiamately 14 hours to make, has around 80 seperate scenes (which is crazy considering the song is only two minutes), and is approximately 12 megs. My profile's been a bit iffy lately so I haven't added it yet, but please just give me a sentance or two on what you think here.

http://hosted.kztech.net/~dbzjeff/ssjvegita0609-shimmy.mpg

Thanks a lot.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Return to AMV Announcements