Battle Athletes - Win [Remastered]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Battle Athletes - Win [Remastered]

Postby Zarxrax » Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:09 pm

I finally got around to fixing the problems on my Win video. The new version is encoded in Xvid, and has a slightly smaller filesize than the old one, along with improved image quality. I painted over the divx shit blocks in about 60 frames where they were most apparent, and I corrected the aspect ratio to 4:3.
I originally made this video over a year ago for the AWA 7 pro contest. To this day I still feel that it is my best work, and I hope that you will enjoy it.

Note that only the high quality version is remastered. I couldn't get an xvid low quality version to look anywhere near as good as the old divx lq version, so I just left that one up.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=1730
Zarxrax

Return to AMV Announcements