Tis now available

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:31 pm

ok...

Infinity is now available for download.

er...if anyone else is an onegai teacher fan...then here's another video. though...i'm not quite satisfied with this one... :?

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:37 pm

>< doh! wtf!? i forgot the damn link.....

grrr....

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10429

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:43 pm

wow, that was pretty good...im too lazy to fill out an op...i give it an 8 cuz i dont like hifi and the 2 subs

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:27 am

0_o!

er.....ok....

are you talking about "nothing perfect?" cuz right now i was talking about "Infinity"

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:37 am

Ahhh, cool, they're up now. When I tried to get 'Nothing Perfect' last week I ran into a problem. I suppose that was the whole 'ISP dying on you' thing, though.

I'll be sure to check them both out...and add them to a long list of videos I want to give opinions. :x
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:34 pm

makes me think, Rosebud....

Hmmmm film noir-ish, I think that is the right term. It's pretty good, I like your originallity with fading to and from text, telling the story with words, music, and video. Black and white is nice, and since I haven't seen that anime I need to ask, in the second clip did you slow it down till the particles froze or was that taken directly from the anime? The changing of clips seemed a little hectic, but overall good.

Was this your first? second? third? AMV. just curious.

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:35 pm

priuscomet wrote:0_o!

er.....ok....

are you talking about "nothing perfect?" cuz right now i was talking about "Infinity"
yeah i shoulda sed that, nothing perfect...

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:22 pm

jonmartensen wrote:makes me think, Rosebud....

Hmmmm film noir-ish, I think that is the right term. It's pretty good, I like your originallity with fading to and from text, telling the story with words, music, and video. Black and white is nice, and since I haven't seen that anime I need to ask, in the second clip did you slow it down till the particles froze or was that taken directly from the anime? The changing of clips seemed a little hectic, but overall good.

Was this your first? second? third? AMV. just curious.
wow...u saw both Nothing Perfect and Infinity? lol....i just read ur review for Nothing Perfect..

lets see..that second clip....with the face of Kei close up and the background fading? i took directly from the anime. and just extended the last few clips longer to go with the music. and that was my third idea for a MV but my second that I made available. the second idea i had for an MV isn't done yet. :?

again, thanks for the opinion.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:57 pm

Downloaded video...now for the Op thing...just have to work up enough motivation to do it...
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

priuscomet
Org Profile

Post by priuscomet » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:06 pm

i feel your pain....

-_- i have two dozen opinions lined up....

::looks at the long ass list:: >< fu**

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”