Hi, New Guy on the block

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Hi, New Guy on the block

Postby gurukast » Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:11 pm

with 3 AMVs to start.

"Alone" - Blood the Last Vampire, Set To Carousel..(lol yes i know the linkin park complex, but the song seems so perfect....)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=11372

"Sacrifice" - Final Fantasy 9 +(7) Set to Creed's My Sacrifice
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=11375

"Confused" - FLCL - Set to Boxcar Racer's I feel So.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=11374

any comments would be appreciated.. its our first set of videos. If i had to choose one as the best, it woyuld be the ff9 (the one i had least to do with ..says a lot about my skillz :P)
User avatar
gurukast
 
Joined: 01 Oct 2002

Postby akatoro » Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:48 pm

Hello and welcome, Gurukast.
I tried to dl Sacrifice, but strangely enough I didn't get any sound.
Got any suggestions on a codec I could use?
I currently use Nimo.

Looks good though =)
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell
User avatar
akatoro
 
Joined: 03 Aug 2002
Location: Umeå - Sweden

Postby SuicideKyd » Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:26 pm

i just watched your Furi Kuri video , you sure your new? Well all I have to say is nice work, man i would have never thought of box car racer for a song. I hope to see more from ya cause well you did real good, peace man.
The name is Gambit....remember it!
or
Hyperactive Knuckleheaded ninja.
User avatar
SuicideKyd
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: In My Own Hell

Postby gurukast » Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:07 pm

akatoro wrote:Hello and welcome, Gurukast.
I tried to dl Sacrifice, but strangely enough I didn't get any sound.
Got any suggestions on a codec I could use?
I currently use Nimo.

Looks good though =)


hmm encoded using divX 5... audio is compressed using microsoft adpcm...
which version of the nimo codec pack are you using?
User avatar
gurukast
 
Joined: 01 Oct 2002

Postby gurukast » Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:08 pm

SuicideKyd wrote:i just watched your Furi Kuri video , you sure your new? Well all I have to say is nice work, man i would have never thought of box car racer for a song. I hope to see more from ya cause well you did real good, peace man.


thanks man!
User avatar
gurukast
 
Joined: 01 Oct 2002

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:41 pm

gurukast wrote:audio is compressed using microsoft adpcm...
which version of the nimo codec pack are you using?


points gun at gurukast

*bang*

read the audio guide next time.
User avatar
AbsoluteDestiny
 
Joined: 15 Aug 2001
Location: Oxford, UK

Postby gurukast » Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:33 am

AbsoluteDestiny wrote:
gurukast wrote:audio is compressed using microsoft adpcm...
which version of the nimo codec pack are you using?


points gun at gurukast

*bang*

read the audio guide next time.



:shock: theres an audio guide??? ooh lookie there... right in your sig :oops: my bad.. i had run through several guides on http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/guide.htm but didn't know about the audio guide. Going to readiing it now thanks! My bad! I normally don't compress audio when i'm exporting, but I wanted to shrink the file sizes...so just select that in premiere and ran with it...thought all the default audio compressions in premiere was standarderdised..
User avatar
gurukast
 
Joined: 01 Oct 2002

Postby akatoro » Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:40 am

I'm confused :?
I use Nimo err.. Filename is Nimo50build7.
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell
User avatar
akatoro
 
Joined: 03 Aug 2002
Location: Umeå - Sweden

Postby SuicideKyd » Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:10 am

i use nimo and it plays fine. well his furi kuri one any way.
The name is Gambit....remember it!
or
Hyperactive Knuckleheaded ninja.
User avatar
SuicideKyd
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Location: In My Own Hell


Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest