Some AWA and DDR stuff...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Nightowl
Org Profile

Some AWA and DDR stuff...

Post by Nightowl » Tue Oct 01, 2002 12:11 pm

Well, kids, this is the second time I'm attempting to post this. You see, I am so exhausted after AWA, I accidently closed the window rather than submitting the topic. So, I'll make this short and sweet.

This first video won Best Video in the AWA Pro Contest. It's Trigun set to Engel. It was a challenge video. It's called TriEngel. GET IT? I'm proud of it. Worked with gambitt on it. HERE:

TriEngel

Here's the second one. It's track 8 from the DDR Project. A dancing bunny. THE ABRUPT INTRO IS NOT AN AUDIO GLITCH - it's... aw, nevermind, I tried to explain it on the last project and still got crap for it where opinions are concerned.

It's a dancing bunnygirl. Yeah. I like it because I like bunnies. Not like it's apparent or anything. HERE:

Stompy Bunny

Okay, folks, I am really frickin tired. Please forgive this awful post, I need to sleep off AWA for a couple more days. Later...

-N

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:07 pm

Great video, both of them ^^

As I'm sure you know very well, I enjoyed the Trigun video to no end ^^

The DDR project video, at least you CAN animated ^^ I was very impressed ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”