Secret Agent Man (Winner of Best Action, AWA8 Pros) Avail

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Secret Agent Man (Winner of Best Action, AWA8 Pros) Avail

Postby Epochof7 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:55 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8953

w00t. Download, watch, post a review, and be merry :) Lets see if this video can generate enough traffic to get my .mac shut down :D
Epochof7

Postby Epochof7 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:59 am

PS Suffer with the Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download). Trust me, it's worth it.
Epochof7

YAH!!

Postby Shni 0 Pold » Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:58 pm

:D This was at AX!? That's tight, I had to wait in the masquerade line that morning so I didn't catch the action category. I'm really glad that I can now see a little part of what I missed.
--Umm...I don't know...
Shni 0 Pold

Postby jonmartensen » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:37 pm

O-M-Gawd, that was awsome, very very well done. It's late now so I will come back tomorrow and give an in depth review of the vid.
jonmartensen

Postby 87x » Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:46 am

WTF, how long did you spend on this vid, cause this is one (if not the) sweetest vid ive ever scene, you should really try to win some awards with this one. I mean the quality is great, the timing is just about perfect, their just nothin wrong with this vid. I recogmend this to anyone who likes AMVs, i give it my 5 out of 5 star rating (really hard to get)
-trey
87x

Postby DuoEnigma » Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:37 pm

I have a question? Whats so special about this video? I seen it and its alright, but nothing great. It doesn't look like to much time was spend on it. But i would like to understand what makes this video so great.......thanks
DuoEnigma

Postby 87x » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:20 pm

well sry i dont have a really high, "holy grail" type expectation on the vids but i just loved the vid, the timing and everything its just really good, but its all a matter of opinion, and since i really like james bond its a plus
-trey
87x

Postby -Cye- » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:24 pm

It's a good vid, the song fits well with the anime because the main character (i forget his name) is basically James Bond. The only thing that really bugged me were the frame holds during action sequences, that was my only major gripe.
-Cye-

Postby 87x » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:38 pm

the frame holds (if you were listening to the music closely was because of a silent beep that was goin off in the music, it would stop when the beep went of and came back on when the beep went off, that was actually one of the things that made me like the vid that little but more
87x

Postby DuoEnigma » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:45 pm

yes i notice that anything else?.............
DuoEnigma

Postby phantom_112 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:23 pm

Hey its about time that you got this video on the net. Even though I have had it for like 4 months already, but its still a good video. Although I still don't like your Quicktime staple though, but thats just me.

Congrats on winning first place, always thought you should have won something for this video.
supersai45: -makes a fist with hands-
phant112: what else do you make fists with?

thejugglinman23: it doesnt cost me anything to play with myself
phantom_112

Return to AMV Announcements