NeiKee Productions has new videos

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

NeiKee Productions has new videos

Postby naeo » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:20 pm

Two new videos for NeiKee Productions check them out at www.neikee.cjb.net

I bet you'll like them, oh yeah dont forget to post your opinon in the NeiKee forum.

Oh yeah i have been confronted about the pop up ad problem and there is nothing i can do about that, just get like pop up killer or something, im sorry it has to be that way.... PLEASE CLICK ON THE GRIFFON ONCE AT THE WEBSITE AND CLICK DOWNLOADS THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE MUSIC VIDEOS

I hope you like them, thanks again

President of NeiKee
naeo

Postby OmniStrata » Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:10 pm

I want to opinionate this thing, but the search engine shows up empty for information on this vid.

Send me a PM if you want me to review this thing. I like the song...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Im not sure

Postby naeo » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:12 pm

im not sure what your saying, please explain better...does this involve me any?
naeo

Return to AMV Announcements