My first music video - Chrono Trigger

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

My first music video - Chrono Trigger

Postby Kut-Masta Keven » Sun Sep 29, 2002 6:26 am

Hi my name is Kut-Masta Keven and I would like to announce that my first anime music video has been posted, and I would like some peoples opinions. Please go to the search and look for the Chrono Trigger (PSX remake) vids. Please take the time to download the video Chrono Trigger (The end of Time) vid and tell me what you think. I don't care if its bad news or good news. I had to use the very limited Windows Movie Maker for this video, but I recently recieved Pinnacle 8.0. So be on the look out for the re-mastered version soon....Thank you
Kut-Masta Keven

Seems to want authentication [n/t]

Postby derobert » Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:50 am

n/t
Key 55EA59FE; fingerprint = E501 CEE3 E030 2D48 D449 274C FB3F 88C2 55EA 59FE
A mighty order of ages is born anew.              http://twitter.com/derobert
derobert
Phantom of the .Org

Postby Chaos Angel » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:11 am

FYI, it's considered a courtesy to give a link to the video's page for easy downloading, and to give the song used as well as the anime.

Like this

BTW, are you sure you made it an mpg? I downloaded it, and it won't open up. WMP says the file format is not supported.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Return to AMV Announcements