Shake Your Coconuts, Muyo! No Need For Dancing!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ewokmaster
Org Profile

Shake Your Coconuts, Muyo! No Need For Dancing!

Post by ewokmaster » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:00 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=54751

Shake Your Coconuts, Muyo! My best yet, I think (star ratings say otherwise... :? ) Basically, it's an homage to the wackiness of Tenchi set to Shake Your Coconuts by Junior Senior. (BTW if you get a chance, look up Junior Senior's website on google and check out their music video for the song...it's absolutely terrible)

I promise it'll be the last Tenchi vid I do for a while. I need to stop being lazy and go rip some other anime footage. If you get the chance, drop me an opinion too.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:56 pm

not bad, the quailty could have been better.

banzai-sama
Org Profile

Post by banzai-sama » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:07 pm

I think the editting was really good.
Don't let thinks pass you by!

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:13 pm

not bad , but i was looking to see more "coconuts" if you know what i mean :wink: :wink: :wink:

ewokmaster
Org Profile

Post by ewokmaster » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:49 am

Thanks for the comments. Yea...it could have used more "coconuts" but, I wanted it to be less a fan service vid and more a wacky/dancing vid with a creepy guy yelling stuff.

Which, I think I did pretty well.

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:49 pm

thats cool. :twisted:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”