RVG Project 2004 pimping thread!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
teknoboy
Org Profile

Post by teknoboy » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:28 pm

Ailsean wrote:Just wanted to say I really dug the video, and was glad I could hook up the new version of the Tetris song for it.

Good work, everyone.
Thanks ^_^ , thank you for your awesome remixes that helped make this project, and again thanks for your support ^_^. We all appreciate remixers support ^_^, without you guys projects like these would not exist!

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:35 pm

:lol:

I checked out that thread in the OCremix forum. My God, I never seen so many absolute jerks ever. Are they trying to be elite or something (luckily there a few reasonable members there)?

Thank goodness they don't post here. Of course that's another story. :roll:
ImageImage

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:23 am

Ailsean wrote:Just wanted to say I really dug the video, and was glad I could hook up the new version of the Tetris song for it.

Good work, everyone.
Thanks for posting and for being cool with the video game amv projects in general :)

I hope I did your Terra track justice, I know alot of people had high expectations for it....
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:34 am

Hey Castro Troy , there is any possibility of this project be shared at p2p softwares such as emule?
I don't have BT installed in my comp , and I'm not thinking about install in the future , but , I really want download the full RVG Project :(
Nothing usefull here .

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:36 am

Katsumi_AMVs wrote:Hey Castro Troy , there is any possibility of this project be shared at p2p softwares such as emule?
I don't have BT installed in my comp , and I'm not thinking about install in the future , but , I really want download the full RVG Project :(
If someone is willing to make an emule link, then yeah.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:45 am

Funny thing , that I already searched for the project on emule and I found your tracks and one more , i guess was track #13.
I hope that somebody with the full project starts to share at emule...

Oh and sorry for spelling your name wrongly :shock:
Nothing usefull here .

teknoboy
Org Profile

Post by teknoboy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:45 am

<a href="ed2k://|file|Retro%20Video%20Game%20Project%202004%20-%20full.avi|687872000|3F01AFA1B9A6C7722BD3968AD38FD930|/">Retro Video Game Project 2004 - full.avi</a> <b><-- I hope this works</b>

Here you go... my computer is tempermental so I don't know how long it'll stay connected, but while its up it should be a decent speed. May take a while being a 656 MB file ^_^.

Also it's wierd that Castor's videos and my video are the only ones on eMule... at least that is all I found ^_^.

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:53 am

W00t ! :o

Thanks man ! After I finish DLing that file I'm gonna keep sharing for a long period :wink:

Yeah , makes me curious to know who is sharing those files , but somedays ago I have found MJ's track in there too :)
Nothing usefull here .

teknoboy
Org Profile

Post by teknoboy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:07 am

teknoboy wrote:<a href="ed2k://|file|Retro%20Video%20Game%20Project%202004%20-%20full.avi|687872000|3F01AFA1B9A6C7722BD3968AD38FD930|/">Retro Video Game Project 2004 - full.avi</a> <b><-- I hope this works</b>
If this doesn't work, then jsut use the Global server and type in "Retro Video Game Project 2004 - full.avi" under type 'video'... that should also link to my shared file ^_^.

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:32 am

Yep doing as you said I finally have a totally blue download status bar ^_^
I think that now I'm on queue o.o , once again thanks !
Nothing usefull here .

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”